Why write a little?
Urine is formed in the kidneys, which, as you know, are the filter of the body, removing from the blood all the bad (germs, toxic substances, etc.).
If urine gets an unhealthy shade or it becomes very small, then this is a signal to pay close attention to the work of the excretory system.
The amount of urine: the norm and deviations from it
On average, a person must excrete about 1.5-2 liters of urine per day. Of course, in each case, this figure will vary. In particular, a lot will depend on how much liquid a person drinks.
Why does a man pee a little? The reasons may be the following:
- The man drinks little fluids. Every day you need to drink at least 1-1.5, and for some, 2 liters of water.
- The man is sweating intensely. For example, this situation may occur in hot weather.
If the deviations from the norm are not too significant, then just try to drink more and try to eliminate the factors that provoke copious sweat (for example, do not drink hot tea in the summer, stay on a cool place on especially hot days, wear light breathing clothes, etc. .)
In addition to the more or less innocuous causes that we have listed above, there are also various diseases that cause a shortage of urine or its surplus:
- renal failure;
- renal vascular disease;
- blood disorders;
- acute pyelonephritis;
- embolism of the veins of the kidneys;
- glomerulonephritis and so on.
And therefore, if the amount of urine is significantly less / more (oliguria / polyuria) of the amount of fluid drunk per day (especially if less than 500-200 ml of urine is released per day), then you should urgently consult a doctor. There are also situations where the urine does not recede at all (anuria) - this is an even more severe case of the disease, requiring immediate medical attention.
Urine color and clarity
In parallel, you need to monitor the external indicators of urine - they will also be able to talk about the problems that have arisen in the body.
- The transparency level is easy to check: type the urine in a jar and look at some text through the liquid. If you can read it, then the transparency is normal, if not, then it is better to consult a doctor.
- A pink tint of urine may indicate kidney disease, but it can also appear after eating beets / raspberries / blackberries and dishes with their participation, or if a woman goes for periods.
- An orange / brownish tint appears, for example, due to an increase in urine concentration. It occurs when oliguria. Food colors, beets, carrots and berries, legumes mentioned above can also give such a shade. Finally, medications such as antibiotics can give an orange tint. If the urine has a brownish tint, and the stool is light, then a violation of the liver can be assumed.
- The color of meat slop in urine occurs with glomerulonephritis, cancer pathologies. If the urine has acquired such a color only once, then it is necessary to consult a doctor in order not to miss a serious illness.
- A greenish-blue tint occurs, but very rarely. Occurs when metabolic disorders, infectious diseases.
Prevention of kidney disease
The most effective and easiest way to avoid many kidney diseases is to drink at least 1.5-2 liters of regular, clean, non-carbonated water per day. Just plain water, not tea, coffee, juice, compotes, and so on.
You can also drink a course of kidney-supporting preparations that have a natural composition every six to 12 months. But on this matter, it is still necessary to first consult with a doctor.
Finally, it is important to monitor the condition of the kidneys (go to the urologist, get tested, do an ultrasound scan), if you drink a lot of drugs (they are all excreted through the kidneys), often suffer from infectious diseases.