For any man is extremely important condition of erection. With its violation or even the absence of a lot of problems and stress. However, men face this problem quite often. Let's look at the reasons why the penis is not worth it and how you can fix this problem.
The lack of an erection in men is called erectile dysfunction or impotence. It can occur at any age, even at 20 or 30, when, it would seem, the body is still strong and full of energy. The causes of this disease can lurk in your head (psychological state) or occur due to organic disorders or diseases of the body.
- Erectile dysfunction that occurs suddenly at certain times, and not constantly - is the result of your experiences and emotions. Often, this condition arises due to disagreements with a partner, negative experiences in the past, or unrest, if your first sexual experience is to come.
- Lack of erection can be a consequence of prolonged stress, the use of alcoholic beverages, drugs, junk food, constant fatigue or lack of physical exertion.It is also worth knowing that the potency directly depends on your state and mood at the most crucial moment.
- With a one-time erectile dysfunction, you should not worry too much, but a violation of erectile function over several months is a good reason to see a doctor.
- The most common reason why the penis is not worth it is a violation of the blood supply to the tissues of the penis. Because of this, the body receives poor blood flow to the cavernous bodies of the body or its rapid outflow occurs. As a result of the lack of sufficient blood pressure, the penis simply cannot rise and harden enough.
- The cause of impotence can be damage to the nerve fibers responsible for its sensitivity.
- Some diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, Parkinson's disease and epilepsy can also lead to the fact that the member is not able to perform their sexual functions.
- Also, a similar phenomenon can be observed due to the use of certain drugs.
- In rare cases, the cause may be anomalies of the internal structure of the organ, namely the absence of any tissues or vessels, due to which normal work is simply impossible.
You can read more information about the causes of erectile dysfunction here: Why a member falls.
In order to more accurately diagnose and identify the problem of the absence or weakening of an erection, you should seek qualified help from a sex therapist. Modern techniques and drugs will quickly return to the usual way of life.
Ways to troubleshoot the problem
- First, pay attention to your lifestyle, eliminate all negative factors, stop smoking, alcohol and other harmful substances. Normalize healthy eating and regular sleep. Within a few months, you will notice positive changes in erectile function.
- Refer to traditional medicine. Eat half a glass of cinnamon, ginseng and honey every day for about two days. Or drink chilled thyme tea after each meal.
- Regularly perform Kegel exercises. To do this, strain the coccyx muscle. To understand how to do this, try to just hold urination. Kegel exercises should be done daily, performing 2-3 sets of 80-100 times.At the first classes, make complexes of 15-30 and gradually increase the load.
- Eat foods that are natural aphrodisiacs, namely mint, cinnamon, chocolate, vanilla, mustard, poultry, milk, honey, sprouted cereal grains, eggs, celery, kiwi, black currants, pomegranates and others.
- For a one-time positive effect, you can use drugs such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra. However, they will not eliminate the problem of erectile dysfunction permanently, but only briefly resume its functioning.
- Contact a specialist who will help identify the cause of erectile dysfunction exactly in your case and prescribe a treatment that will eliminate it. Most likely, you will need to do a survey and pass several tests.