Why does a person smell?
Very often, communicating with certain people, we notice the unpleasant smell emanating from them. Since this is not typical of everyone, it is reasonable to ask why a person smells bad, what does a person’s smell depend on?
Each of us has its own distinctive smell, usually not causing the surrounding negative feelings. But it also happens that a person smells especially bad, almost stinks. There may be several reasons for this:
- Everyone sweats, it's not a secret. But if you follow the basic rules of personal hygiene, then the sweat we emit does not bring any particular trouble. But if you do not wash, the bacteria that live on the surface of our skin begin to actively proliferate, which leads to the appearance of a characteristic odor. By the way, it is important not only to wash in time, but also to wash your clothes, which absorb the smell of sweat and begin to emit a repulsive smell.
- It happens that a person stinks of fish. This smell appears when a person does not monitor the cleanliness of his genitals and underwear.
- The characteristic smell a person can acquire over time. This is due to his work. Fish sellers smell fish, doctors, people working on a farm, milk, etc. There’s nothing to be done.
- Sometimes it happens that a person who previously did not smell, suddenly begins to exude an unpleasant smell. The reason may be that they take certain medications that, when they go outside, give the body an unpleasant odor.
- It happens that all the rules of hygiene are observed, and the smell is still present. Why do people stink? Unfortunately, it often happens that the cause of this phenomenon lies in the impaired metabolism. And this is a disease called trimethylaminuria. When it develops the inability to digest trimethylamine, which is found in eggs, red meat, legumes and fish. When this substance becomes too much in the human body, it goes to the surface of the body along with sweat and gives it an extremely unpleasant odor. In this case, the recommendation is only one-diet, designed to reduce the intake of an organism intolerable by the body.
Unfortunately, if the person does not smell very well, we do not always have the opportunity to tell him about it.If this person is not very familiar to you, then it is better to just avoid communicating with him. It is better for a close person to report his problem in order to try to solve it.