What to see in Russia?
Russia is a huge country with a rich history. Here every tourist can visit the most beautiful places. Today we look at where you can go in Russia in the winter while traveling.
Golden Ring Tour
People who want to see the sights and historical monuments should go on an interesting journey through the “Golden Ring” of Russia. This route includes 20 cities connected by roads. Each of them is distinctive, unique and has a rich history.
- In Vladimir, travelers will see samples of unique white-stone buildings. Here is the old Assumption and Dmitrievsky Cathedrals.
- Suzdal is a real city-museum. He impresses his guests with unique wooden structures.
- Yaroslavl is one of the most beautiful cities with a long history.
- In Rostov the Great everyone must visit the Kremlin.
- Pereslavl-Zalessky will be remembered by the original museum “Boat of Peter I”.
- Sergiev Posad - the most beautiful city, which, moreover, is the center of Orthodoxy.Sergiev Posad Reserve, as well as the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius will amaze with its magnificence.
- Uglich is an interesting city. His Zimin Yard, the original Fur House, as well as the Shopping Rows are places to see in Russia.
- Tutaev is rich in protected areas, as well as unique historical monuments. Tourists will remember ancient architectural ensembles.
Currently, each of the cities of the Golden Ring is developing rapidly. Thanks to this, every traveler arriving here can easily book a tour, find a cafe or restaurant, and also find a suitable hotel.