Than the meadow chamber is useful?
Perhaps the name of the meadow meadow was heard by no means all, but if you talk about sleep-grass, then many will remember a plant with beautiful flowers-bells of purple. It turns out that it is widely used in traditional medicine. About this and tell you more.
Our ancestors believed that the chamber has magical properties. No wonder so many legends about him. Sacks of dried flowers were often laid at the head of the bed, and it was believed that they were able to ward off diseases and discourage those who desire evil. And in order to check his power of getting rid of insomnia, the ancestors collected unblown buds strictly at the end of May, and only from 11.00 to 11.30.
Immediately it should be noted that the plant is poisonous, because its independent collection should be carried out only after consulting with knowledgeable people - herbalists. In homeopathy, leaves are used predominantly, which are pre-dried.
What does sleep-grass contain that allows it to be used to treat many ailments?
First of all, it is a large amount of triterpenoids - organic acids, which have androgenic and estrogenic effects. That is why the backache is often used in gynecology.
Essential oils, vitamin C, flavonoids and phytoncides help to increase the body's defenses, and also have a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect. There are also important micro and macro elements in the herb.
Due to this, the backache of the meadow has a whole range of useful properties:
- When nervous excitement, headaches, anxiety, depression, decoctions of plants have a sedative effect, and help stabilize the state of the nervous system by provoking the release of endorphins. No wonder the plant is called sleep-grass. It will help get rid of insomnia, and make sleep calm and sound.
- In the case of diseases of the respiratory tract may be prescribed as an expectorant and an anti-inflammatory agent. Due to this, the cough becomes productive, and the sputum departs faster. Also help infusions to cope with the discharge of mucus from the nasal sinuses, which prevents the development of sinusitis.
- Excellent sleep-grass copes with cramps. This is particularly true of vascular spasm, due to which blood pressure jumps occur, as well as spasms in bronchitis, asthma, and migraine.
- Due to the androgenic effect, the ground parts of the plant can be used to treat dysmenorrhea in women. They help to increase estrogen and progesterone in the body. And folk healers promise that with their help you can cope even with male impotence.
- Effective use of infusions and decoctions for problems with the kidneys and bladder. In their power to establish a normal and painless urination, stopping the inflammatory process. These drugs will help to gradually withdraw and sand.
- For external use, infusions are used for washing purulent wounds, treating fungus-affected tissues, as well as for various dermatological problems (in this case, the decoction is added during the bathing process).
But for the grass to bring the desired effect, you should know how to brew it properly. Most often use cold infusion, for which 2 tablespoons. dried plants pour 1 tbsp. boiling water and allowed to infuse.This amount of infusion should be drunk in parts during the day, but strictly observing the duration of the course of treatment.
With impotence and insomnia, it is recommended to drink an infusion on sleep-grass buds.
But any drugs, including homeopathic, have their own contraindications. Lumbago is not recommended to use when:
- severe forms of kidney disease;
- under the age of 15 years;
- during pregnancy and lactation.
Traditional methods of treatment are often no less effective than pharmaceutical preparations. But whatever you choose, prior consultation with a specialist is mandatory. After all, your health, well-being, and sometimes life depend on it.