Take old shorts and a piece of fabric to make something interesting out of them by the summer.
If you have old shorts in your closet that you don’t wear for some reason, then take a closer look at this idea. Perhaps the original skirt-shorts - this is what you need to fly?
For work you will need:
- old shorts;
- a piece of chiffon polka dot fabric;
- machine and thread to match;
- button and gum.
Let's get to work:
1. Measure and cut the required amount of chiffon fabric. We will sew it on top of the shorts, right under the belt. The length will be shorter by about 7-10 cm (optional).
2. Sweep the chiffon to the shorts.
3. Stitch on the typewriter.
4. Sew a button and elastic to fasten the skirt over the short.