Swirled Pumpkin and Chocolate Cheesecake
1/4 c. unsalted butter
package chocolate wafer cookies (such as Nabisco Famous Wafers)
package cream cheese
1/2 c. fat-free Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
can pure pumpkin
bittersweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with melted butter.
- In a food processor, pulse the chocolate wafers to form fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse to incorporate. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the pan. Bake until the crust is set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Transfer 1 cup of the batter to a bowl. Beat the pumpkin into the remaining batter until fully incorporated. Pour the pumpkin batter into the cooled crust.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions. Add the chocolate to the reserved plain batter and stir until fully incorporated.
- Dollop the chocolate batter over the pumpkin batter. Using a table knife, make decorative swirls by pulling the chocolate through the pumpkin (do not overdo it or the colors will turn muddy).
- Bake the cheesecake until the edge is set and center still wobbles slightly, 50 to 55 minutes. Let the cheesecake cool completely in the pan, then refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours and up to 1 day.
Video: Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe || MickIsAMom
Hair Stencilling Trend: 20 Stenciled Hairstyles to Embrace Now
Meet the Fashion Blogger We Always Turn to for High-Street Style Inspiration
Under 100: Summer Buys
Entire Community Learns Sign Language To Surprise Deaf Neighbor
Chrissy Teigen Hits Back At Haters Who Have A Problem With Her Picking A Girl Embryo
Understanding Common Food Allergies
Cassava: Benefits and Dangers
6 Things Parents of Young Adults Should Never Do
Katie, Tom and Suri hit the beach
Are You Using Dry Shampoo Wrong
Date: 10.12.2018, 23:01 / Views: 95445