Summer Salad Pizzas
Jun 25, 2007
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 0 hours 25
package refrigerated pizza dough
1/2 c. loosely packed fresh basil leaves
1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
1/4 c. low-fat mayonnaise dressing
2 tbsp. low-fat milk
1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
small head romaine lettuce
small red onion
2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Divide pizza dough in half. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll each half into an 11-inch by 6-inch rectangle. Place on greased large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle dough with chopped basil and half the feta cheese. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, with fork, mix mayonnaise dressing, milk, pepper, and remaining feta cheese.
- Thinly slice romaine lettuce and red onion; add to dressing in bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Pile salad on top of hot pizza crusts; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Video: Pizza Pasta Salad
20 Light Brown Hair Looks and Ideas
How to Make Lyric Art
Your best hair colour
Care for the GERD Caregiver
How to Interview for New Financial Advisor Positions
10 Style Lessons to Action Now From Célines SS 16 Collection
15 Ways More Sleep Is the Answer to All of Your Problems
13 Healthy Oatmeal Recipes That Taste Freaking Amazing
The Cheapo Product That Could Cure Your Acne (and So Much More)
Attention 80s Ladies: She-Ra Is Getting a Reboot on Netflix
10Famous People Who Failed Before They Succeeded
Exciting Japanese Destinations for Fitness and Adventure
Date: 06.12.2018, 18:52 / Views: 52341