Spring Greeting Cards
Behind the exhausting long winter nights, and here ahead of us only freshness awaits, only new spring sensations, and most importantly it's a warm, fresh and spring atmosphere that brings with it the smell of trills, the scent of spring grass, and just new changes that are associated with weather conditions. Spring, in itself very fabulous, fresh and fragrant time of the year, in which copulate the most good qualities that can be truly enjoyable after tedious long winter evenings. And it is precisely in this spring time of the year that I want to give my family, friends and family only good, only beautiful, and only unforgettable. Here, so that you do not give a gift, but still the best is what will be done with your own hands. Let it be, and this addition as a postcard, but still it is the most pleasant and the most valuable. Here, right now we will consider a master class for the production of such cards. For the master class, we take:Take all the sheets of cardboard and measure from each square 18 * 20 cm.Now everyone is divided in half on the larger side and folded in half .Now we measure the satin ribbon, cut about 20 cm of length and two cuts on each of the front and back of the base of the cards.
- Cardboard is dense A4 format, violet,blue and lettuce color;
- Scrapbumag in different shades and colors;
- Spring pictures and with different inscriptions;
- Cutting down different flowers: flowers, leaves, napkins, butterflies;
- Congratulatory inscriptions "Happy Holidays" and "Congratulations";
- Chiffon ribbons with mint, blue and beige rosettes flowers;
- Mint and lilac polka-dot ribbons;
- Stamens of lilac, white and pink stamens;
- Mint poppy and beige;
- Paper roses;
- Half beads;
- Curb punch;
- Artificial sprigs of wormwood;
- Scissors, pencil, ruler, double-sided tape, glue stick.