The school is a place of a large number of people. And imagine if everyone here starts to behave as he pleases. What then become a public place? In the forest! To prevent this from happening, every student and his parents need to know all the rules of behavior at school.
- Each student is obliged to behave in a dignified manner, to know and adhere to all norms of ethics and morality.
- Each student shows respect to elders, provides assistance to the younger ones if they need it, takes care not only of their own, but also of other people's things, fulfills all the requests and demands of the school employees.
- Students do not use physical force and coarse language, do not enter into conflict situations.
- All students give way to adults, boys - girls, older - younger.
- It is forbidden to leave the school during the lessons without the knowledge of the teachers or the school leadership.
- It is forbidden to use or carry with you drugs, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, intoxicants.
In the matter of school uniforms, differences often arise. If at school it is customary to wear a certain form, then problems should not arise, the main thing is to ensure that it is always neat: clean and ironed. But in some educational institutions they do not need to wear a uniform, and hence problems arise. Students decide that they are allowed to dress as they please. As a result, their appearance leaves much to be desired. They look as if they are going to a disco or like at home, dress casually.
This should not be allowed. Observance of a business style in clothes is necessary. You can wear skirts or sundresses only if they are not too short and not bright colors, trousers and jeans of dark shades, it is desirable that the trousers are with arrows. They are well suited various shirts, white blouses, vests, sweaters and sweaters.
It is very beautiful when boys come to study in suits. Of course, they are more suitable for holidays, since they do not give an opportunity to play after football lessons. You must understand that with your clothes you create an educational mood not only for yourself, but also for classmates and teachers.Attitude to a man in a business suit is completely different, more serious.
Every person who enters school should have replacement shoes. This is required by the rules of behavior of students in school. Change, as well as the shoes in which you walk down the street, must be clean. Shoes with high heels can not be worn.
All students must be neat, tidy, clean. The hairstyle should also correspond to the business style, causing hairstyles, colorful hair dyeing, haircuts under "zero" or backing "under punk" are not allowed. The student himself must keep the teeth, nose, hands, body clean and carry a handkerchief with him.
- Coming to school should be 10-15 minutes before the call to class. Not later than 5 minutes before the lesson, all students must be in class.
- At the entrance to the school immediately change your shoes in your replacement shoes.
- Leave things in the locker room on your coat hanger, for this, outerwear must have a loop. For removable shoes, do not forget a roomy bag.
On the lesson
- Do not be late for a lesson if there is no good reason.
- Prepare in advance the notebooks, textbooks, pen, pencil, ruler, and everything else you need in class.
- In the classroom, observe silence, listen to the teacher, not being distracted, not talking, not engaging in extraneous affairs.
- It is not allowed to chew gum, swear, break a lesson, interfere with classmates, the teacher and write off.
- Do not interrupt the teacher or classmates.
- Wanting to answer the question, do not shout, but just raise your hand.
School Safety Rules
- Do not run through the corridors and stairs, it is unsafe! Such quick games will sooner or later lead to bruises or injuries.
- Take care of the property of the school.
- Forbidden to fight, harm to other students.
- To protect the health of other students and teachers, do not come to classes with fever, infectious and viral diseases.
- Carrying weapons, cans or sharp objects is completely excluded.
- Each class visits the canteen at a certain change in order not to destroy order.
- Do not come to the dining room without removing the outerwear.
- Chatting with classmates should be quiet and calm so as not to interfere with those who dine next door.
- No need to run to the dining room, push all and make your way out of the queue at the buffet, ahead of the kids.
- Follow all the rules of conduct at the table.
- Be respectful to all employees of the school cafeteria.
- After each meal, clean up the dishes.
- It is forbidden to make noise, talk loudly, litter in the library and reading room.
- Bring in time all the literature you take home.
- Do not harm the books.
The rules of behavior of children at school regulate the behavior of students not only during classes, but also during recess, before and after the end of classes.
- During breaks, schoolchildren should clean up their jobs.
- If a teacher asks everyone to leave the classroom, students must leave the classroom.
- It is forbidden to rush through the corridors and classes.
- You can not be in the attic, in the kitchen, in the basement, in chemical and physical laboratories.
- It is impossible, without the permission of the teachers, to open the windows or sit on the window sills.
- If your class is on duty, you should all help follow the discipline to the duty teacher.
You will start on duty from 7 to 11 class and you will be obliged to:
- To help younger students to undress when entering a school, check that they have interchangeable shoes.
- Ensure that there is order in all the locker rooms.
- Keep track of those parts of the school that are assigned to you. They must be clean.
- To help teachers and school leaders to organize the educational process.
- After the end of the educational process, each person on duty imposes order on his plots and gives them to his class teacher or teacher on duty.
- If one of the students violates the discipline, the person on duty does not have the right to apply physical force to him.
Performing assignments, keeping notebooks, diaries, handling textbooks
- Every day you are obliged to carry out all the tasks that the teacher sets at home. They are carried out only in full.
- If the teacher sets the homework not for the next day, you must still complete it in advance. If you were absent for good reasons in class, you still do the homework that was given. If you for some reason have not completed the tasks, your assessment will be unsatisfactory.
- If you have special reasons that did not give you the opportunity to prepare for the lesson, inform your teacher about this even before the start of the lesson.If you were sick, then you had a good reason not to attend classes, but you must bring a certificate from the hospital and be ready for the lesson, having your homework with you.
- Each notebook and school textbook must be signed and wrapped. Notebook covers are made correctly.
- Every day you have to carry a diary and all the necessary notebooks and textbooks that day.
- All entries in notebooks are made with a blue or black pen (depending on the requirements of the school leadership). Rules of conduct in elementary school require that all students in grades 1–4 make notes only with ballpoint pens. Without the permission of the teacher, the use of pencils, markers, colored pens and stickers is unacceptable.
Knowing each student’s behavior at school will lead to order, discipline, and a high level of education, so follow this charter every day. Successes in studies!