On wikiHowover 2 months!
My wikiHow Stats
Articles Started (2)
Thumbed Up Edits (7)
I was born in London and raised in Essex (THAT DOESN’T MEAN I HAVE A WEIRD ACCENT THOUGH). I’m part of many fandoms,specifically Harry Potter and BTS. My username is made up of fandoms. The “Lord” is LOTR (LordOfTheRings...obviously),the “Korean” is BTS/EXO,and the Potters is Harry Potter. Don’t get fooled by the “hungry” bit,it isn’t Hunger Wars. When I was in Grade 3 people called me hungry. EVERY. DAMN. DAY. So that’s just a quick reminder of my annoying childhood. Anyway there’s random stuff about me below so yeah lol. Scroll down for your daily dose of random and probably useless facts! Scroll downeven morefor a random game of dares! And here’s . You should go see it if you’re awesome. If you’re not awesome you should see it anyway.
Favorite Colour: b l a c k
Favourite Animal: Baby platypus. It looks like a niffler.
Favourite Food: NOOOOOOODLES
Favourite School Subject: English
Favourite Type Of Weather: STORMS
Favourite Season: Autumn
Saddest HP comic: This one comic about Sirius Black and James Potter. That was the first time I cried over a COMIC. GO AHEAD,I DIDN’T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY.
Favourite Song: Miss Jackson (by P!ATD/Brendon Urie)
Favourite Singer: Brendon Urie (aka the only official member left in P!ATD...cri) or BTS
Favourite Movie: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Favourite Book: every.damn.harry.potter.book.
What am I doing right now?Trying to figure out what would happened if we sent a werewolf on the moon. Any thoughts?
Your daily dose of random and useless facts
I will (try to) update this daily. Or every few minutes if I’m bored. I’ll try to.
1. I smuggled an onion into school. The teacher found it and she used it as a class mascot. Thanks,Miss B. ;-;. I honestly miss the onion more than I miss her lol.
2. Unicorns exist! They’re just grey,fat and are known to humans as “rhinos”.
3. Ever wondered why puppies like squeaky toys so much? It mimics the sound their prey makes when they’re dying. Wild instincts.
4. I hate my Year 3 (aka grade 2) teacher. BUT SHE STILL DOESN’T KNOW WHY I ACT SO SARCASTIC AROUND HER. why can’t she just take a freaking hint?
5. There was a chicken nugget that looked like George Washington.
6. After 100 years from now,Facebook will have 500 million account of DEAD people.
7. Snails can sleep for three years.
8. No word in the English language rhymes with month.
9. Elephants can’t jump.
10. Giant pandas don’t have set sleeping areas,they just sleep wherever they are. Raise your hand if that’s relatable? *raises hand*
11. If a wolf is kicked out of his pack,he never howls again.
12. Harry Potter. The boy who gave me my childhood even though he didn’t have one. (ouch,that was excruciating to type)
13. Wait no seriously imagine if Sirius adopted Harry. Just imagine it ;^;
14. That being said,what if James and Lily became grandparents? Like,James totally grossing out James Sirius potter and Albus Severus Potter by telling them tales of when him and Lily snogged. Lily Potter teaching Lily Luna how to do cool stuff with her hair. SIRIUS BEING THE COOLEST GOD-GRANPA EVER AND TAKING THE KIDS ON HIS MOTORBIKE SECRETLY.
15. great-uncle remus secretly helping Albus with his homework when harry stresses him out
16. Tom Felton’s (Draco Malfoy) Hogwarts robes were sewn shut to stop him sneaking food on set.
17. Ketchup was sold as medicine in the 1830’s.
18. You can’t hum underwater.
19. Anatidaephobia (ah-nati-dah-eh-phobia) is the fear that somewhere,somehow,a duck is watching you.
20. Think of a number (it can’t be a negative number though...) Double it. Add six. Half it. Take away the answer you started with. Your answer is three.
21. Applying vodka to your face helps tighten your pores and reduces the likeliness of an acne breakout (Can someone try this and let me know what happened on my talk page? I don’t drink vodka.)
22. You can’t hum while holding your breath.
24. I skipped number 23.
23. This is number 23.
25. 23 and 24 were switched.
26. BRENDON URIE IS PANSEXUAL *dyes teeth rainbow coloured* *dyes hair rainbow coloured* *pukes rainbows* LGBT PRIDE
27. ALBUS DUMBLEDORE WAS GAY FOR GRINDLEWALD (Ok,I’m very excited that Dumbledore was gay,but I would be more happy if he was gay for someone else. I mean,Grindelwald was a dark,dark wizard.)
30. Most people start lying at the age of four,according to research.
31. Someone is behind you.
32. If you wake up between 2-4 am for no reason at all,there is an 80% someone is watching you. Apparently.
33. lol idk what to type
I dare you to...
If you are a teacher,ask a student to pick a number. Any number. If you have friends,tell a friend to pick a random number. If you have no friends,tell Siri to pick a random number. Then,find the number in the dare list and DO IT >:))
1. Rub your stomach and pat your head
2. Stick your foot out. Turn your foot clockwise,and your hands anti-clockwise
3. Print a photo of Brendon Urie. Ask people if they know him. If 10 people say “Yes,I know him” then run outside and scream “RYAN ROSS WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM”. cuz I ship ryden :3
4. Scream “GAY PRIDE”. Why! BECAUSE GAY PRIDE HENHDBDEBGEGbedbbdegx
5. View some memes.
6. Watch Brendon Urie vines.
7. Sing Nicotine by P!ATD (yeah,ur worse than nicotiiiine)
8. Say hello on my talk page (DO ITTTTTT)
9. Write a letter to a former teacher.
10. Prank your teacher. Like I have done. *hugs* I have faith in you. PRANK THOSE SILLY ADULTS
11. Get your ears pierced.
12. Search up “wikiHow memes”
13. Walk up to someone younger than you and say “You are curious,young hobbit”
14. Kill some bacteria.
15. Wash your hands.
16. Find the smallest person you can see. Walk up to them and say “You’re a wizard”
17. Do number four.
18. Do number seventeen.
19. DO NUMBER EIGHTEEN.
20. Buy some coffee.
Video: USA: NEW TECHNOLOGY TO COUNTER WEAPONS THREATS
Catherine Zeta-Jones Reveals Her Beauty Secrets
How to Get Along With Roommates in Your Apartment
Running 101: Speed Training For Beginners
How to Prepare for an Endoscopy
How to Make a Blue Jeans Cake
Now You Can Shop Instagram, So Say Goodbye to All of YourMoney
Is Coconut Water Actually Good For You
Pierogies with Cucumber and Dilled Peas
Halloween How-To: A Boo-tiful Mani
When blind people see for the first time
The 8 Best Greens Powders to Buy in 2019