How to write characters?
Sometimes we get tired of the usual communication in the network and we want to at least somehow diversify it. There are a number of ways to do this, one of which is entering characters using the keyboard. Let's take a closer look at how to write characters that are not on the keyboard.
What you need to enter
To do this, you can use the help of the side keyboard. This is done very simply.
- We turn on the numeric keypad, which is on the side. To do this, we need to press the NumLock key, after which it becomes possible to type numbers from the side keyboard.
- Place the cursor in the place where we plan to place signs, symbols, letters and numbers.
- Now we press the Alt key, which is located on the keyboard, along with it we press the number on the side panel of the keyboard, release the Alt key.
- Now you will see a symbol. Now you know how to enter a character from the keyboard, even if it is not marked on it.
Why do we need these symbols and where can we use them? For example, you can make a beautiful status in a social network,which will attract the attention of outsiders.
- To write the Euro sign, we need to enter (Alt + 0136)
- To portray a paragraph, enter (Alt + 0167)
- The trademark is drawn as (Alt + 0153), and the infinity sign is depicted (Alt + 8734)
- The degree sign is depicted as (Alt + 0176), and the copyright sign as (Alt + 0169)
- To write plus minus, which is necessary in mathematical equations, use (Alt + 0177)
- Registered trademark (Alt + 0174).
In addition, with the help of the keyboard, you can also display lighter signs, such as ☺ symbol (Alt + 1), symbol (Alt + 3), ☻ symbol (Alt + 2).
If you do not want to bother with the selection of numbers for the image of a particular character, you can proceed to the following address: Control Panel - Start - Programs - System Tools - Table of characters. There you will find symbols for all occasions, as there are a lot of them.
To understand how to enter a character, you do not need to spend a lot of time learning the basics of programming. Entering characters is simple and elementary if you know the basic nuances of using text editors.