How to withdraw money from PrivatBank?
Modern computerization allows us to pay by any means: through the service of electronic money, cards and through the transfer of money to the seller. But what to do if cash is urgently required? In this case, you can not do without withdrawing money from the account. If you are a customer of PrivatBank, the most convenient way is to contact directly this bank. We will tell you how to withdraw money from PrivatBank using the services of a bank teller or through an ATM.
Method one: we get money on hand
So, you are in the bank, and all you need is to go to the free window where the cashier will give you your money. You definitely need to have a PrivatBank plastic card and a mobile phone with you. In this case, the actions will be simple:
- You give the cashier a card from which the money will be withdrawn.
- The bank employee will ask you to name the code that will come to your mobile.
- Call the cashier a combination of the numbers sent to the phone.
- Specify the amount you want to withdraw from the card.
- Take the money issued by the cashier.
Method Two: use an ATM
It is possible that the bank has a large queue, but you have no time to wait until the cashier is free. Then quite convenient and fast option would be to withdraw money from an ATM.
So, if you have never withdrawn money from an ATM, it's time to learn. To do this, perform the following manipulations:
- Insert the card from which you plan to withdraw cash into the ATM hole.
- Choose the language in which you feel most comfortable with the information written on the screen.
- Enter the Pin code, which is four digits. Be very careful when typing, because after three wrong choices the card will be blocked. After entering the numbers, do not forget to press the "Enter" key.
- In the menu that appears, select "View balance on the screen." If you remember exactly the amount of money on your card, you can skip this information.
- Select the option "Withdraw money" and then - "Enter the desired amount." There may already be options: 50, 100, 200, etc. If you do not want to enter any amount, simply click on the button next to the number, and the ATM itself will react to how much money you want to receive.
- “Print check” is the next option you saw. Here at your discretion: you can use this service and get a check, or you can select the option “Save the forest and not print the check”.
- "Get Money" will appear on the screen. All you have to do is to accept banknotes.
- After you have received the required amount, you may be offered other options for working with an ATM, but most likely you will not need them. Click “Pick up card” and take out your plastic card from the hole.