How to use the printer?
With the development of technical progress, the most varied office equipment, including printers, has filled in all modern enterprises, productions and offices. We already do not imagine work and life without these useful devices and in case of their unexpected breakdown, we often start to panic. However, there are a number of tips and guidelines on how to use the printer. You just have to follow these simple rules on the operation of copiers.
- Do not use materials that have been used. Do not print on already used paper, as this often breaks down a copier or printer. Paper that is printed on one side, as it may seem, is quite suitable when reused in a copy machine. But because of this erroneous opinion, your copier can stay in the service center for a long time. The thing is that such paper is crushed or stuck in the machine.
- It happens that paper clips often remain on used paper. They can cause a break in the fuser or fuser materials if sheets of paper with staples fall into the copier. Any gust or disturbance in the film may cause toner to roast improperly. Printing material may deteriorate, or even cease. In addition, metal objects that fall into the copier damage the deposition of the photodrum, which prevents the magnetisation of the toner and the correct printing of the original image.
- The most common problem with laser printers is the presence of nail files or hair clips in their mechanism. Girls with long hair should observe the necessary safety precautions, as hair caught in the fuser or in the driving mechanisms can cause damage to the printing and copying equipment.
- To increase the life of the printing technology should periodically conduct preventive maintenance. This will prevent insects and dust from entering the printer. Since any object, including dust, distorts the mirror reflection of the light rays, which spoils the copying of important documents.
- How to work with a printer designed for personal use? This technique is not designed to print a large number of copies at the same time. Therefore, you should give the copier or laser printer a rest and constantly monitor the operation of the fans, if any.
- By following the tips on how to use the printer, you can prolong its life cycle.