How to use a scrub?
Probably, every woman wants her face to look young and fresh, so that her skin will look radiant. This can help exfoliating means - scrub. Not so long ago, about 15 years ago, scrubs were considered a novelty, and the choice was small in stores. Nowadays, the cosmetic industry has made a big leap forward, now there are scrubs for sale for all skin types, also body scrubs, for deep cleansing there are intense scrubs for narrowing pores. Exfoliating and cleansing the skin with the help of cosmetics is called peeling.
New skin breath is a scrub. Our skin is constantly updated, but sometimes it itself can not cope with dead cells. This helps scrubs. These dead cells exfoliate, remove impurities and thereby prolong youth and preserve the health of your skin. You can read how to use the scrub just below.
How to use a facial scrub
Easy cleaning of the skin should be done so as not to harm it. If you decide to conduct this procedure yourself,then you need to know a few rules. Now you understand how to properly use the scrub and read the tips on its use.
- It is not always indicated on scrubs what skin type it is intended for. Direct appointment is always clear. In no case for cleansing the skin do not use a scrub for hands, body, especially legs, they have more abrasive particles and they are larger.
- Cosmetologists recommend products of one cosmetic line, in this case scrub, milk, tonic, and cream complement each other, and the effect on skin will be enhanced. And the risk of irritation or allergies is reduced.
- Cleansing with scrub is best done in the evening, because at night, cell division increases, the skin is less stressed, more rest and recovery.
- Do not apply the scrub on sensitive skin areas - around the lips and eyes.
- To begin, clean the skin as in the usual procedure, then moisturize your face with water, apply a scrub. Smooth circular motions for 1-2 minutes. Wash off the scrub with warm water and apply the cream.
- If the redness and the tingling effect, after using the scrub, do not pass, then this means does not suit you.
How often to use a scrub
An important factor is the frequency of use of skin cleansers. Because excessiveness can lead to undesirable consequences. Surely, one way or another, you were interested in the question of how often to use a scrub? You always hear advice on using scrub 1-2 times a week. But this is not always the case, for example, for problem and very sensitive skin, the use of a scrub 3-4 times a month is recommended. But in homemade recipes and high-quality cosmetics you can find quite “soft”, careful scrubs, and those that can be used every day. It all depends on the components, and on the size of the abrasive particles.
It would seem that the crushed bones or the shell of nuts are natural ingredients. So, the means that include such abrasive particles are best used? In fact, this is not the case, because “natural particles” often have sharp edges, they need to be used very carefully, because can injure the skin. Particulate sea salt polishes the skin well. Best of all, if the abrasive particles are synthetic balls, they carefully care for the skin of the face.
How to use body scrub
Body scrubs are best used in the shower. After washing off the shower gel, when the body is steamed out, and the dead skin cells are easily peeled off, and the skin absorbs everything useful as a sponge. It is necessary to apply a body scrub and massage for a few minutes, then rinse with water. Body scrub is used 1-2 times a week. Depending on how to use the body scrub, with what intensity and regularity you can achieve the desired result. Any procedures require a careful and reasonable approach. Only he is able to provide security. Now you are familiar with the information on how to use the face and body scrub, how often to apply it, and how to use it.