How to starve?
No matter how paradoxical it may sound, starvation today is a way to improve and strengthen your body. Why? What are the advantages of fasting?
- Fasting contributes to the speedy recovery of the body. Have you ever noticed that a sick person often does not feel like eating at all? This is a kind of body reaction to the disease. The fact is that during fasting, the body first burns its reserves in the form of carbohydrates and proteins, and then is taken for the destruction of unviable and diseased cells. Thus, the body successfully heals itself!
- Fasting is an effective way to lose weight.
- Fasting entails cleansing the gastrointestinal tract, blood and the whole body.
- Fasting helps produce extra energy.
But all this, of course, with proper fasting. If you do not follow all the rules, you can bring yourself to death. Therefore, you need to starve very carefully and wisely. Ideally, you should first consult a doctor so that he, taking into account the individual characteristics of the body, calculated for you the ideal starvation scheme.But if you yourself are ready to take responsibility and are confident that you can do everything right, you can starve yourself at home.
So, how to starve to lose weight and improve your body without harming yourself? First you need to decide on the terms of fasting. If you want to cleanse the body, then fasting from 1 to 3 days is enough. If you want to lose weight, then fasting can last from 10 to 30 days, depending on the degree of obesity. Do not indulge in all serious in the fight against overweight and remember that the 30-day period is used for severe obesity.
- It is important to start fasting. And it begins with the preparation of the body. About a day or two before refusing to eat, eliminate flour and fatty foods, meat, eggs, cottage cheese, milk, cheese from your diet. The best option - on the day before fasting, eat some fruit and drink water. During fasting is strictly prohibited to drink alcohol and smoke. If you have never starved before, then start doing it gradually. Beginners may experience discomfort: dry mouth, weakness, dizziness. Over time, the feeling of hunger is dulled and it becomes easier.The first 3-4 weeks is enough one-day fasting, you can later increase the period of fasting up to 3 days, etc. Fasting is carried out in conjunction with bowel cleansing. Therefore, before entering the main phase of fasting, you need to do an enema.
- Actually fasting. During this period, you can not overwork. In the body, inhibition occurs in many reactions, the pulse becomes calmer, breathing slows down. During fasting, drink every day at least 2 liters of water. If dizzy, drink 0.5 cups of water with a spoon of honey.
- The final phase is the way out of fasting. So that you do not feel bad and the result of fasting, return to a normal meal gradually. The longer the starvation was, the longer should be the way out of starvation. How to do it right? To start, prepare yourself such a drink: dilute 0.5 l. vegetable or fruit juice in 0.5 liters. water. You will drink it before lunch. After lunch, raw or boiled vegetables (500 g). For dinner, porridge without the addition of sugar and salt. The next day you can not eat salty and spicy foods, animal proteins. If fasting was long enough, then the exit from it can reach from 1 to 2 weeks.The first 2-3 days you need to drink juice, then you can gradually enter into the diet of grated vegetables and fruits, then you can eat legumes, nuts and bread. Full transition to a normal diet - 2 weeks after fasting.
Fasting is an unsafe procedure, so it is not suitable for everyone.