How to scan a photo?
Every person in the home photo archive has many favorite photos. Over time, they fade, thus losing their quality. In order to save photos, they can be scanned to a computer. By the way, such photos can be displayed on social networks or slightly edited and sent to print.
Scan photos on your computer in several ways.
In order to start the scan you need to prepare:
- a computer;
- a program for scanning photos (drivers on the scanner);
- The first step is to install a program for scanning photos.
- Then we expose the photos in the scanner.
- Go to the "Start" menu - "My Computer".
- We right-click on the scanner image and select "Get images using the scanner wizard".
- In the window that opens, click the "Next" button.
- A tab with the choice of image type appears:
- black and white (grayscale);
- black and white drawing or text;
- special parameters.
- Here we select the appropriate type of image. If you click the “Configure” button, you will be able to set additional settings, and then view the result by clicking the “View” button.
- Having set the necessary parameters, click "Next". You will have a window in which you need to specify the image name, file format and specify the folder to save the file. And again we select the “Next” button.
- Scan the photo.
- After stopping the scanner, you can crop and expand the photo.
- You may be asked what you want to do with the file, we select "Work with the file is complete."
- In the most recent window, click "Finish" and open the scanned photo.
In this way, you can scan a picture and send it to your computer. Also scan old damaged photos.
- Install the scanner.
- Go to the "Start" menu - "Devices and Printers", right-click on the scanner icon and select "Start Scan" in the menu that appears.
- A window will open in which you can select the desired parameters:
- color format;
- file type;
Then clicking "View", you estimate the resulting result.
- Click "Scan" and the process starts.
- Now you can change the file name and in the “Parameters” set the folder in which the file will be saved.
- At the end of the work you will be prompted to open the file in the folder.
It should be noted that several photos can be scanned at a time, but after that they will need to be cut.