How to Revert Vandalism in wikiHow
Open the article's history.Click the "History" link at the top of the article. Doing so will list all previous revisions and changes made to the article.
- You can also access the history by typing?action=historyon the end of the article's web address.
Search for the most current and well-written version.
- Click on the time/date to see that particular revision.
- To compare two revisions, click the radio button in the left column for the older revision, and click the radio button on the right column for the newer revision right on top of it.
- Examine the "diff" page for vandalism. This is called a "diff" page because it shows the difference between two revisions. The old revision is on the left, and the new revision is on the right.
- If something was added or changed, that section will be inbluetext.
- Any text that was changed will be shown inorangetext.
Click the "Undo" hypertext at the top of the bad edit.
Click on theShow changesbutton at the bottom of the article.This will show you the change you are making to the page by saving the current revision. Make sure the vandalism (and only the vandalism) is getting removed.
Type a in the Edit Summary box at the bottom of the article, and then click the greenPublishbutton to save your changes.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Always make use of this procedure with good intention.
- If an incident needs immediate attention, contact the Administrator Notice Board.
- Do not revert if you simply disagree with an edit.
- If you are a Registered editor:
- Click on[rollback]to revert to the previous editor.
- Click on[undo]to revert to the previous edit.
- To clarify, click on[undo]and leave an explanation in the Edit Summary.
- Editors that cannot cooperate may be blocked. Keeping this in mind, take great care when performing therevertfunction on other member's contributions that the edit you are revertingisthe work of a vandal, not simply the edit you do not agree with.
- Avoid edit warring. Edit warring refers to two or more people reverting the edits of each other multiple times, and is discouraged because it interferes with the collaborative spirit of the wiki.
Video: Housekeeping Tips : How to Remove Pencil Marks from a Wall
How to Perform Soft Belly Meditation
15 Cool Haircuts That Will Actually Make You Excited for Autumn
The Surprising Beauty Benefits of Going Vegan (by One Editor Who Did)
Nike Football Summer Collection
VR porn: WTF is it and what does it mean for our sex lives
Creatine Health Benefits and Side Effects
Angelina Jolie Reportedly Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt
Online Dating Profiles: To Lie or Not to Lie
Seven Healthier Swaps that Will Cut the Cost of Your Smoothie in Half
Winged Eyeliner Tips For the Perfect Swoop EveryTime
How to Bring a Blind Pimple to a Head
Victoria Justice Bra Size, Height and Weight
Date: 11.12.2018, 01:03 / Views: 94592