How to remove the pain?
Pain can occur for a variety of reasons. You can remove it with the help of medicines, folk remedies and special procedures. Let us dwell on all this in more detail.
Painkillers act effectively and quickly. Already after 5-10 minutes after taking them, improvements can be noticed. But it is important to take them according to the instructions, having previously read the contraindications. Here is a list of proven drugs that will help relieve pain quickly:
- Analgin. This tool is known to very many, as it has a wide spectrum of action. It can be used to relieve toothache and headache. Effective Analgin for pain in the joints, in places of bruises and injuries.
- Paracetamol. Such a drug can be used to relieve joint, muscle, headache and tooth pain, neuralgia and relieve inflammation.
- No shpa. Popular antispasmodic used for headaches and menstrual pain, pain in the organs of the urinary system, intestines and stomach.
- Ketanov. This drug has a strong effect.It is most often used for oncological, postoperative and dental pain. It is also prescribed for muscle injuries, colic and osteochondrosis.
- Nurofen. Modern antispasmodic. It is suitable for removing various types of pain, including dental, muscular and headaches.
- Diclofenac. The drug used to relieve joint pain, which arose in case of injury or are the result of diseases of the CAP.
- He took. This tool can be used to relieve pain in biliary, intestinal and renal colic, neuralgia, and so on. It has antispasmodic and analgesic effects.
- Mig 400. This drug is ideal for relieving pain of an inflammatory nature. It can also be used in febrile and migraine conditions.
Folk remedies for pain relief
How to relieve pain when the right pills were not at hand? In this case, come to the aid of folk remedies.
- Take 1 tbsp. spoons of calendula, sage and chamomile. Pour boiling water over the herbal tea (300 ml), leave for 30 minutes and strain. Prepare the finished mouth care.
- Pour 2 tbsp. spoons of salt and 1 tbsp. spoon of soda 200 ml of boiling water.Stir the ingredients and rinse the mouth with the product.
- Take 1 tbsp. spoon dry plantain and mint. Boil the raw material with 200 ml of boiling water, leave for 1 hour, strain, and then rinse your mouth.
Relief of joint pain
- Take 1 teaspoon of gelatin and dissolve in 200 ml of warm water. Leave overnight. The next morning, add 10 ml of honey into it, mix and drink.
- Mix 20 g of honey and 15 g of fine salt. From the resulting slurry make a compress on a sore point. Withstand it from 15 minutes or more.
- Pour beets with cold water and leave for 4 days. Then remove it, and add 1 tbsp to the liquid. spoon mustard and salt. Then put everything on fire and heat. Dampen a piece of gauze in the resulting product and apply as a compress to the sore joint.
Pain relief in the throat
- Bake the onion in the husk in an oven at 120 degrees for 20 minutes. Peel it, cut a piece, cool a little and put in your mouth. Chew onions slowly, swallowing as often as possible.
- Take 1 tbsp. spoon chamomile and sage, pour 200 ml of boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Strain the infusion and rinse them throat, adding to it pre-5 g of salt and soda.
- Rub black radish and mix with a small amount of honey and garlic. The resulting mixture, put on 1 teaspoon in your mouth and dissolve.
- Take 20 g of hawthorn fruit and pour 150 ml of boiling water. Put it all on fire and incubate for 10 minutes. Then cool the broth and drink.
- Mix equal parts of olive oil and vinegar. In the resulting mixture, moisten a piece of wool fabric and attach it to your head.
- Wash fresh cabbage leaf and pinch to forehead. Lip the juice out of it behind the ears and wrists.
- Take 2 tsp. extract chagi and brew 150 ml of water. The received means accept on 20 ml to food 3 times a day. It is advisable to drink it for 3 months, then you will forget about headaches forever.
Ear pain relief
- Take almond oil and warm slightly. Using a pipette, insert a few drops of this agent into the ear canal, and then wrap it with a cotton swab.
- Peel the onion and rub it. Squeeze the obtained cake with gauze. Strain the onion juice through a fine sieve, and then soak a cotton swab in it and put it into the ear canal.
- Pour 15 g of chamomile 200 ml of boiling water. Leave it all to infuse for 30 minutes, then strain and add ½ tsp of boric alcohol to the product.Put the resulting solution into the ear, on which it is desirable to put a woolen cloth.
To get rid of pain, there are many special procedures that are carried out in medical centers. Here is a list of the most effective ones:
- Acupuncture. During this procedure, the finest needles are inserted into the active points of the body. With their help, you can quickly relieve pain and prevent its recurrence.
- Acupressure. This procedure involves a mechanical effect on biologically active points. Thus, the pain is removed.
- Vacuum reflexology. This procedure involves a local impact on those parts of the body where pain is observed, using special cans. It provides both stimulation of the reflex zones and massage.
- Laser puncture. Such a procedure involves exposure of the diseased part of the body with a laser beam. It is resorted to in cases where there are traumatic and degenerative-dystrophic diseases.
- Ultrasound reflexology. During this procedure, micro-massage of cells and tissues takes place, as a result of which the pain goes away.