How to remove Denver?
Denver is a complex that is used to debug scripts. It does not require access to the Internet. Sites are developed and tested directly in Windows, then they are transferred to the real hosting. After that, the Denver program can be uninstalled. In this article, we will learn how to remove Denver.
In order to legally uninstall Denver, you need to delete the directory in which it is installed. By default, this should be C: / WebServers. If you wish, you can erase shortcuts from the Startup and from the Desktop. Although at the next boot the system reminds about it itself.
If, before removing Denver, its work was completed incorrectly, that is, with a stop or reboot shortcut, then most likely you will need to manually clean the corresponding files. This is necessary to ensure that the address test2.ru or test1.ru no longer led to the local machine. They must “look” on the Internet.
Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to remove Denver from your computer.
- Stop Denver is a shortcut stop.
- If the virtual disk was created by default, you need to execute such a command in Start-> Run (if necessary, replace the letter Z with your own letter of your virtual disk) - subst Z: / D.
- The installation folder of the Denver program, most likely, is C: / WebServers.
- If necessary, remove the shortcut from the Startup and from the Desktop.
- The launch-installation label of the complex is also removed.