How to play in the COP?
Who does not dream to play Counter-Strike (Counter-Strike, COP) and constantly win? Of course, this is a rhetorical question - everyone dreams of becoming a superplayer. Of course, the magic formula that will make you so does not exist, but there are a lot of tips, and they will help you figure out how to play in the COP.
Below are a few tips to improve the results of the game in Counter Strike.
Counter-Strike: the secrets of a good game
- Learn all the main weapons and their behavior: recoil, damage radius, special abilities, etc.
- Learn the basic maps of the game (de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_train, de_cbble, de_tuscan, de_mirage).
- Never use auto-buy mode, but try to buy quickly.
- Use good headphones, otherwise you will not hear a stalking opponent.
- Do not neglect the radar.
- Fight the bullets - do not release the entire line at random, better aim and take 2-3 accurate shots.
- Never use a lantern!
- When the enemy appears - do not move in a straight line, be unpredictable.
- Use CTRL - quiet walking (then you will not be heard in good headphones).
- Never shoot in motion!
- Do not worry - Counter-Strike requires maximum calm and balance.
Well, of course, do not forget about self-improvement, regularly look at the games of professional players.