How To Pickle Onions In Vinegar Quickly - Popular Recipes
At a picnic, it is customary to fry kebabs, and pickled onions in vinegar will be the best choice of salad for tasty meat. The main thing is to find a recipe that will take less time to prepare. Discuss how to pickle onions in vinegar quickly at home.
Mistress pickled onions, add to roasting, salads, toppings, but a little like raw because of bitterness. The best solution for this - after cutting, rinse in cold water 3 times, carefully kneading.
Quick pickled onions in vinegar
Before cooking, decide on the variety of onions you are going to pickle. There are sweet and spicy, but the best option is considered red, as it does not have an unpleasant taste and smell.
- We start with the marinade. Mix 250 ml of water with salt, sugar and vinegar. Boil nothing.
- Onion peeling, rinsing with water, chopping with rings or half rings.
- Packaging received marinade in jars. Take the onions and put the jars on the bottom, and then pour the marinade. Carefully close the lid and refrigerate for half an hour. In this short time, the snack marinated.
To add a piquant note, add black pepper and lemon juice to the marinade.
The best recipe for salad with onions
There are many salad recipes, where the main ingredient is pickled onions. Consider the two best options. A great option for a delicious and nutritious dinner.
Recipe number 1
Salad is suitable for those who are on a diet, as it is low-calorie and quite nourishing.
- Pickled onion.
- First boil the meat, it should not be too fat.
- Cook eggs hard boiled.
- As soon as the meat is ready, start cutting it into thin straws and place it on the very bottom of the bowl.
- Put the onion on top of the meat, having pressed it a little beforehand.
- Take the mayonnaise and spread well over the salad.
- Crush eggs and sprinkle the salad on top.
Recipe number 2
Salad is also dietary and hearty, so it is suitable for those who watch the weight.
- Pickled onion.
- Chicken breast.
- Smoked cheese.
- Cook chicken breast and eggs. Grate cheese and eggs. Breast cut into strips.
- Spread everything in layers and cover each layer with mayonnaise.
- The principle of the layer is as follows: meat, cheese, eggs.
So the salad is ready, but it is better to leave it for 2-3 hours in the fridge for even soaking.
The most delicious recipe for kebabs
What picnic without a shish kebab and pickled onions? Therefore, it is necessary to find the most delicious recipe that will surprise all friends. The best recipe will be a classic, with a minimum amount of ingredients:
- Two types of onions (red and white).
There is nothing special in the recipe, but it is the most delicious of all.
- Prepare a container with a tight-fitting lid, in which place the onion, chopped into half rings and greens (dill, parsley).
- Take a glass of warm water and add a tablespoon of sugar (no slides), salt, 3-4 tablespoons of vinegar into it. Stir until the spices completely dissolve.
- Pour the marinade into the container. Shake gently and put in the fridge. Water is not necessary to boil.
How to pickle the green onions in a jar and in a bag
Summer is the time for tasty fruits and vegetables. At this time, make preparations for the winter. In addition to fruits and vegetables, they also stock up on greens for the winter, for example, pickled green onions.
- Green onions.
- In the package. Take a plastic bag. Put onion and salt in it, send in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator, tie the bag tightly and send it back to the refrigerator for a long time.
- In the bank. Take a kilo of green onions, cut, salt, using 200 grams of salt and spread on banks. Close the lid and send in the refrigerator before winter. The billet will be ready in two weeks.
It is better to put the billet in special containers for vegetables, so they will keep freshness longer.
In addition to salting, you can dry the onion in the oven or in the sun. In the oven you need to dry the greens with the door open at a temperature of 40-50 degrees. Do not be distracted and constantly monitor the preparation, otherwise the onions will burn. If you prefer natural drying, take a baking sheet, cover the chopped onion with gauze and leave in the sun for two days.
How to Marinate Red Onions
There is nothing special in the preparation of red onions, but it is better to follow the recipe so as not to make mistakes.
- Red onion.
The recipe is slightly different from the others, as the pickle should be boiled (for those who do not like the taste of boiled onions, warm water will suit).
- Mix the water with spices and send it to the fire.
- When it boils, add vinegar and wait for about 10 minutes (you can add allspice or bay leaf if desired).
- Lay the pre-cut onion in a jar and pour the marinade.
- It is preferable to use white and red onions for marinade.
- It is better to cut with thin half-rings, so the taste will become much brighter.
- Preparations for the winter are made exclusively from fresh green onions.
- To prevent the vegetable from turning into a large lump when frozen, it is pre-cut and sent to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- In order not to shed tears when cutting, it is necessary to hold the knife in cold water.
- To make it easier to peel, hold the vegetable for a while in cold water.
- To remove bitterness, rinse with cold water.
Follow the simple directions in the recipes and everything will turn out. The main thing is to be attentive and diligent. Pay attention to the tips that are presented in the article to make the taste better and brighter.There is nothing difficult in preparation, but remember: in no case do not boil water, there is enough warm and even cold water to prepare the marinade. Try adding something new to the marinade, improving the taste and making the dishes more interesting. The main thing is more practice and creativity.