How to pay for Skype?
Nowadays, many people prefer IP telephony to regular phones, one of the most popular programs for communicating via the Internet is Skype. This is practical, since calls from the network are cheaper than the monthly fee for a regular phone, and the possibilities are much wider. Within the network, the connection is free, so you only need to pay for additional Skype services, such as calls to home phones.
How to pay for Skype? This can be done in several ways, which can be divided into two categories: payment from a bank account and a card and transfer of funds from an electronic wallet. Focus on the most popular and will not affect the complex methods of payment. The following instructions describe step by step the method of payment with bank cards and the most popular electronic money storage systems. I would advise novice users who do not have e-wallets to pay with their bank card. If you do not have a bank card, I recommend using one of the simplest services - Yandex Money.The registration procedure is detailed on https://money.yandex.ru. If you already have a mailbox on Yandex, it means that you only need to enter additional information in the questionnaire via the link, and you already have an electronic wallet and you can pay for it with Skype. You can add money to your wallet account either by bank transfer or by purchasing a payment card of this service in the salon of communication.
- Log in to the Skype website () using your username and password specified during registration. If you are not registered on the site, go through a simple registration procedure.
- Select the required package of services (see the link “more”, next to each service) and follow the link “check out” in front of the desired item.
- Specify the contact information and select the way you want to pay for Skype: one of the electronic wallets (Yandex money, Webmoney, PayPal, Qiwi) or the type of your credit card: (MasterCard or Visa).
- To pay with a card, enter the name of the holder, card number and verification code of your card. If you have chosen an electronic wallet - enter the wallet number and enter the verification code, if required.
- Confirm the operation.
- Now you can use the paid service.
If something went wrong with your payment, contact Skype technical support. A link to technical support can be found on the official Skype website at the very top of the main page (the “technical support” button). Additional information on payment can be found on of the site - "". Good luck in payment and do not save on communication!