How to name a parrot?
Give the name of a parrot is not as easy as it seems at first glance. It is necessary to take into account the peculiarities of birds, and I don’t want to give such hackneyed names like Gosha, Kesha, Dasha, Masha, etc. Today we will tell you what to call a parrot and what you need to take into account when choosing a nickname for it.
How to name a parrot: tips
Negorevayuschey parrots can be given any name depending on your preferences. If the parrot says, then you probably hope that he will be able to pronounce his name. Follow the simple tips and your parrot will say your name soon.
- The name should not be long or double, it is better to limit to a name of 6 letters. The exception is the Jaco parrots, which are capable of reproducing long speech turns.
- Try to make his name in his pet sizzling sounds, as well as H, K, R - the sounds of parrots are easiest to reproduce. From the vowels to parrots, the following sounds work well: A. I, E, Y.
- There are sounds that birds make with difficulty, and they are best avoided in the name. For example, the sounds: H, M, L. Some species of parrots can not pronounce the sounds of C, Z.
- If you want to give a purely feminine or masculine name, then you must be sure that it is the female or male before you. And sometimes it is very difficult to do. In this case, you can give a neutral name, such as Quilly, Miki, Laurie, etc.
- Try to keep your parrot's name from looking like other family members or pets.
- If the parrot has any features of appearance or behavior, then you can give a nickname or a playful nickname associated with this feature of the bird. For example: Vorchun, Shalun, Vzhik, etc.
- We offer you a few names for a parrot - a boy: Alf, Amur, Johnny, Zeus, Jacques, Georges, Carlo, Casper, Prince, Pierce, Charlie, etc.