How to make black eyes?
Sometimes, looking at the photos, we notice some points that we would like to redo, and many of them can really be edited. To do this, there are photo editing programs, for example, Adobe Photoshop. Often we have to face the need to drastically change the color of the eyes, for example, from green to black. The program Photoshop for color correction has a special tool that not only successfully changes the color of the eyes, but also is used to eliminate the red-eye effect. So, let's look at how to make black eyes with Photoshop.
Open and run the program, find the tool we need to draw. We draw attention to the fact that it can be hidden by other tools, so we open the toolbar completely. In order to make the eyes black, Photoshop offers to work first with the pupil and the iris adjacent to it.
Create black eyes: instruction
- Select the pupil and iris using any method convenient to you, for example, using the Elliptical Marquee Tool function.
- We customize the selected circle to the shape of the pupil by using the capabilities of the Select - Transform Selection command.
- When the selected area takes the desired shape and size, press the Enter key.
- We choose and set the one that is required as the main color, in our case it is black.
- Install the tool. On the selected part of the pupil and iris, we begin to gently paint over the variable surface with the selected shade.
- Consider how to make completely black eyes. To do this, select the entire eye area, including the milky-colored surface around the pupil and iris. We customize the field borders to change the color and gently use the tool to paint the entire surface black.
- After filling the entire painted surface of the eye, you can not remove the selection from the already spent area, and press the M (M) key and drag the already formed selection to the second eye. Then you should repeat the actions already described above with the second eye.
- To complete the work with eye color, remove the selection by pressing the Ctrl + D key combination.
- If you are using Photoshop version above CS2, then after a round selection of the area for the color change, you need to create a new layer in the program and fill the selection with the desired color (black), then change the overlay to Color and save the result. Similarly, we work with the second eye.
- Working with layers, do not forget about saving the work already done.