How to make a ringtone?
Many cell phone owners want to create their own ringtone, but not everyone knows how to do it. Consider the various ways to create ringtones.
The easiest and fastest way is to use the MP3DirectCut program. With it, you can very easily create a ringtone. The program is distributed on the Internet for free. And so, we will consider step-by-step actions how to make a ringtone.
- First you should download the latest version of the mp3DirectCut program to your computer and run it. It should be noted that this program does not require installation, so it can be written to a USB flash drive and then used directly from it, which is very convenient! MP3DirectCut runs in English, but you can choose Russian. After that, the program will automatically restart.
- Then you should download the chosen mp3 file you want to cut. To do this, click on the "File" button and then "Open."
- After that, click on the "Start" button and, after listening to the song, select the segment, which will be the ringtone.
- Now you need to click on the "Start" button and start the selection of the selected area using the marker that appears.
- Then you should click on the "Start" button and select the end of the selected area.
- Then you need to click on the "End" button.
So the ringtone will be created. You can listen to the resulting piece. In order to save it, you need to go to the "File" tab, and then click "Save selection."
If you do not want to spend time downloading and installing special programs, you can make a ringtone online. On the Internet you can very easily find various sites offering to make any ringtone online. To do this, you need to complete only five simple steps. Consider them in more detail to cope with this task even faster.
- You need to find any audio file you like. It can be absolutely in any music format. In order to make a ringtone, you can select a file located on your computer or simply specify a link to the location of the file on the Internet.
- You need to download the selected audio file. To do this, in the field “your audio recording” you should indicate the file you selected.Then you need to click on the "Download" button, immediately after this, the audio recording is uploaded to the site.
- You should specify the fragment you are interested in. So, since the ringtone is usually shorter than the audio recording, since its sounding time is quite short, you need to choose the most interesting moment from the song, for example, the chorus. To do this, you need to use two blue flags, one of which is used to indicate the beginning of the ringtone, and the second - to end it.
- The next step is to designate additional parameters. They are created specifically to diversify your ringtone even more and make it as attractive as possible. For example, you can easily make both the beginning and the end of a ringtone not sharp, but on the contrary, smoothly beginning and ending. To do this, click the mouse on the function you selected and check the places of action of this function by the appeared check marks. In addition, you can change the volume of the ringtone, making it more quiet or loud.
- The final step is to create and download the resulting ringtone. After all parameters are set,you need to click on the button “make ringtone”, then listen to it and, making sure that everything is done correctly, save it to your computer and download it to your cell phone.
Now you know how to make a ringtone! Enjoy your favorite music on your mobile! It is very stylish when pleasant music is heard when you call your cell phone, and best of all that which is played on the radio and TV. Fortunately, now to make a ringtone does not pose any problem, but if it still makes it difficult for you - you can easily download the excerpt of the song you like on the Internet.