How to make a hedgehog from a bottle?
Watch the video
Making a hedgehog hack from a bottle with your own hands is very simple. For this you need a minimum of material and a bit of your imagination. It will be possible to decorate with a craft a living corner in the house, a balcony or a lawn on a country site.
How to make a hedgehog
- So, in the forest it will be possible to collect cones, needles, leaves, moss, etc.
- It is also necessary to pick up a plastic bottle. If you want to make a hedgehog more, use a bottle of 1.5 or 2 liters. Large crafts look spectacular at their summer cottage. For room decor, you can take a smaller bottle - 0.5 or 1 liter. The color of the bottle does not matter. But keep in mind that the bottle cap will be the nose of the future hedgehog. Therefore, the most suitable color is brown or black.
- We take a bottle and paste the eyes of plasticine on the neck of the bottle. Buttons that can be glued are also suitable for this.From plasticine you can attach the legs to the hedgehog.
- Fill the bottle with earth or sand.
- Begin to decorate the top of the bottle. Glue the cones, moss, needles and all the natural material that was collected in the forest. Decorate the resulting crafts can be artificial mushrooms or apples. Connect your imagination and do not be afraid to experiment.