How to Make a Blood Sugar Stabilising Breakfast
1 cup pinhead (steel-cut) or rolled oats
1/2 cup variety of high protein nuts and seeds (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, sesame seeds)
1/4 dried or fresh fruit (e.g. apricot, coconut, prunes)
200ml high protein milk (e.g. almond, soy, cow)
1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1 tsp honey (optional)
Soak all the ingredients together (except the milk) in a bowl of water.Leave overnight or for at least 6 hours.
Add the ingredients to the cup of milk on a stove.Add water if you wish to change the consistency. Heat until boiling, then simmer for 10 minutes. This breaks down the oats so they are easier to digest. Uncooked oats can cause IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) even in healthy individuals.
Cook until the oats are mushy and the nuts are soft.
Pour into a bowl.Enjoy your breakfast.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- They line the gut and help balance blood-sugar for the whole day. Give yourself a week on this breakfast and see how you feel.
- Whole grains are good. The energy required to digest them actually helps to keep you healthy.
- People with lactose intolerance may find that boiling the milk with oats allow them to be able to digest the milk.
- If you are able to make more, split this into 2 meals and try it as a snack cold during the day.
- You can eliminate the nuts and fruit and add honey instead.
Video: How Do I Quickly Bring Down My Blood Glucose (Lower High Blood Sugar)
How to Buy Healthy Foods for Young Athletes
That Sexy Lingerie You Want for Valentine’s Day We Found It – Part 2
How to Mine in Minecraft
The Commuter’s Guide To Style
How to Round Pen a Horse
How to Make Natural Make-Up at Home in Hindi
How to Choose Threads for Tatting
Maybelline Colossal Kajal Super Black Review
Extra 20 off for 5 days only on Style Steals at Matchesfashion.com
How to Anchor a Boat
How to Become a Freelance Grant Writer
The Skin Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making, According to 8 Top Derms
How to Play Exploding Kittens
The Dolphin Hotel Has Finally Opened Its Dining Room Doors
Date: 02.12.2018, 06:39 / Views: 61433