How to learn to draw cars?
Watch the video
Drawing is a great hobby, but I want to quickly get beautiful and realistic drawings. This can be achieved if you follow the algorithm for drawing an object. Today we will tell you how to learn how to draw cars in step-by-step instructions. If you follow all the rules, you will quickly and easily learn how to draw beautiful cars.
- Take for example a picture that shows the car you like. While you do not have the skill of drawing, it is better to copy from photos and pictures. So, carefully consider the car. It is important to pay attention to its location in space, details, proportions and size of car parts. In order for a drawing to come out beautiful, you need to keep these subtleties.
- Begin to create a picture. Determine the place of the car on the sheet and draw a thin line with a rounded rectangle. This is the “body” of the future car. When drawing the car is not recommended to use the ruler, as the picture will be sharp and will not correspond to reality.Indeed, in life, cars have beautiful sleek shapes.
- Create a car shape. To do this, we draw auxiliary lines to the rectangle on the right sides, denoting the roof, the back of the car, and the hood. We also mark points that indicate the position of the future wheels. At this stage, you should get a schematic drawing of the car, where the location, size and perspective of the car parts are well shown.
- We begin the detailing. It is better to start the car from the roof, then go to the main part of the car. We draw the wheels last, when the rest is clearly depicted. We give the car a streamlined shape, guided by the chosen picture or photo. When there are clear contours, you can erase auxiliary lines and draw details on the car body. Doors, windshield, headlights, bumper, handles, and even keyholes — nothing should slip away from your attentive gaze. The wheels are depicted as in the picture. In reality, the car has not round wheels, their lower part is slightly flattened under the weight of the car. We take this fact into account too. You will achieve greater realism if you depict the position of the wheels not quite straight, but slightly unfolded, as if the car is turning.When the wheels are painted, carefully depict the wheels.
- The main drawing is ready. To depict volume, we show shadows and light. For the image of shadows we shade with soft pencil strokes those parts of the car to which the light does not fall. You can also decorate the car tuning. Ideas for beautiful tuning can be found in large quantities or come up with your own.
As a rule, it is not difficult to learn how to draw cars beautifully, you just need to practice a little. When drawing, draw on the pictures, and also use our article, which describes how to draw cars with a pencil.