How to issue CTP?
All necessary documents for registration of CTP must be provided to the insurance company. Since motor third party insurance is compulsory for all vehicle owners, the list of official papers for issuing a policy will be the same for all insurers.
What you need to get the policy
The owner of the vehicle provides the specialist of the insurance company with the documents on the basis of which they enter information in the application to the CTP policy and in the policy itself. The list includes:
- civilian passport of the car owner or an identity card for the soldier;
- an application for signing a compulsory insurance agreement (form approved by federal authorities);
- a vehicle registration document issued by the vehicle registration authorities (technical passport or ticket, registration certificate);
- driver's license of all persons who will drive this vehicle;
- in case of signing the contract by the person managing the transport, but not owning it, a power of attorney is required.
In some cases, additional documents may be required for the preparation of compulsory motor TPL insurance. If the policyholder is a legal entity, a certificate of state registration of the legal entity is required.
If the vehicle is subject to technical inspection, then a ticket is required for its passage. Do not forget to monitor the timeliness of this procedure.
To determine the CME (driving experience without accidents), a previous CTP policy is required. This ratio affects the amount of discounts provided. Its size is not calculated by insurance, but is established by law.
If before you made your own policy, you were entered into the policy of another person, it is advisable to provide this document.
The policyholder is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all data specified in the documents provided by him. All information is entered in the insurance application, on the basis of which the policy and receipt of payment will be filled out.
After signing the contract, the policyholder receives the following documents:
- the policy of OSAGO and a sign on insurance of the state sample;
- collection of rules OSAGO;
- a receipt for payment of services of the insurance company for execution of the contract;
- copies of the accident notice;
- policy sheet;
- list of representative offices of the insurance company.
The receipt must include the type of insurance and policy number.
Do not be lazy to provide all the documents, including additional ones, for processing the CTP policy. This is in your interest as it may affect the final cost of third party liability insurance.