How to Get the Love of Christ
Don't even try to earn Christ's love.He's already given all of His Love and proved it by dying for you. So, just believe what He said:I will in no wise cast outanybody who comes to me for salvation. So, be saved by believing that God is who he says He is and that He sent Jesus to pay for all of your sin. Repent for your sin (turn your heart and actions away from it) --andask Himto save you from eternal Hell and He will; simple! Ask for forgiveness because all of us commit mistakes -- small or big, but that doesn't matter because Christ don't look for flaws and mistakes. He's after what's inside each of our hearts.
Be thankful!Appreciate both the big things and the little things in life. Be grateful--even through the low points--remembering that the sweet would not be quite so sweet without the sour.
Talk to God:Talk to the One who's always around. Pray, asking for guidance, and listen for the Holy Spirit to answer. There are many ways to listen, whether it's through coincidences, or insights, or whatever way makes you feel like you're being drawn in a particular direction to do the right thing! Be sure that your spirit does not go against Bible truths...
Ask for the Holy Spirit :because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.Romans 5:5
Trust God; have faith.The Bible says thatwithout faith, it is impossible to please God. A fact will not satisfy you or save you: there isalwaysthe need for your faith to really please God.
Be the person that you believe God created you to be.Seek God and read your Bible! God reveals Himself through the Bible, which is His Word. Make sure you use asoundbible... King James is the closest to the truth without man's sinful influence. Take time to learn from it. You will find that it reveals more as you grow. Other versions make you feel good at first but are not good for you in the long run. Better to feel the heat at first and grow in truth than to feel good now and find out you fell short of the mark in the end.
Get this:God loves everyone and will accept you no matter what you have done or will do in life. He promises if you confess with your mouthJesus is Lordand believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. He delights in you. ((Hebrews 10:17 says that God does not remember your sins. Proverbs 8:17, "I love those that love me." Jeremiah 31:3, "With an eternal love have I loved you."))
Understand the nature of God by living your life by the Bible--that's the only way.Just because a pastor, like a priest, says something doesn't automatically mean that it's right. The ONLY way we know what God wants/thinks/says is through His Word... the BIBLE!
Don't expect to get some kind of "blessing" that will solve all your problems.God gave you intelligence, use it. On the other hand, God will teach you all things. John 14:26, (("But the helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you ALL things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said unto you.")) I John 2:27, (("But the anointing which ye have received of him abides in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.")) Hebrews 8:6,10, (("But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as Christ is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."))
Most importantly, watch and listen for the leading of the Holy Spirit.If you are saved, He will speak to you through your spirit, you just have to listen and decide to obey. Jesus said, in Mark 16: "15 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;... 20And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following."
Attending church is great but even church organizations need people to help others:you can help strangers, family, friends, organizations, youth services, Sunday school: volunteer to help.
QuestionDo I have to earn God's love?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere's no need to "earn" God's love. He already loves you the way you are. No matter how many mistakes you have made in your life, he will always be there for you. All you've got to do is try your best to be a good person, serve the world and pray.Thanks!
QuestionHow do you read the Bible?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere's no right or wrong way to read the Bible. You could read a different chapter every day or read it chronologically.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
Two Simple Keys
- Learn about Jesus and believe that He died, rose from the dead as your Savior and thenprayand repent to the one, true Godsaying: "I am sorry for my sin, all my wrong doing; I want to change, and I truly thank you for everything and that I am now forgiven and saved from the penalty for my sins as a free gift, in Jesus' name."
- Tell others that "There is one Christ Jesus, the Son of God, who is Lord and Savior for everyone who believes, repents and follows him"which should include going to Christian meetings, being baptized as a sign of accepting your new life, praying to God, reading the Bible, and showing God's love by kindness, forgiving others, making peace, fellow shipping with believers, and when you sin asking for, and accepting, forgiveness, expecting consequences for some wrongs and going on, all in Christ Jesus' name -- with God as the one, true Judge of all things good or bad.
- Jesus is a great friend too! It's not just being saved, it's also about creating a relationship with out Lord Jesus! He is always there for you, a great listener, and He will never leave or forsake you. His path for us is straight. He will never leave our side!
- Know Jesus diedfor your sinsand ultimately, there is nothing you can do to make Him love you more or less than He already does. Accept His free gift of salvation and live forJesustoday!
- You already have the love of God: He lives amongst us, and will live in yourheart(in the core of your being), just ask Him for guidance when you feel lost, and get going; trust Him to guide you as you go and that He will answer your prayers.
- God loves you with an eternal love (Jeremiah 31:3). Before God created the earth He loved you. You are unique to God and God loves you with a love that is indescribable and impossible for us to know--more than you can love yourself. God puts his arms around you with tenderness, expectancy and awaits your every step of faith. God does not love you any less because He loves millions of other people. Your personality, transformed in Christ will render glory to God for all eternity.
- Remember God will always love you, you are his creation and he loves all of us.
- Develop devotion to our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a devotion going all the way back to the earliest times of Christianity, & it is all about seeking the love of Christ our Lord.
- Read yourBible. If you don't have one, you can read it online in almost any version or language at . Join a Bible study and see what the Bible says pleases God (makes him happy) and displeases him (makes him sad or angry).
- Visit and attend different churches in your area. Check the yellow pages if you are not sure where they are. Mostly everychurchhas members who are excited to welcome visitors, some may even have missionaries or leaders who will sit down with you to answer questions. Find a church and get planted in it, stay committed to attending!
- Connecting with God is the best way we can ever grow closer to him. I encourage you to come sensitive to his voice when he speaks to your spirit. It's truly amazing and unexplainable yet very real.
- You have tobelieve in Godand believe that He rewards those who believe him!
- See to it that your denomination believes that God loves everyone He created. If they do not, this is most likely the result of false doctrine (wrong understandings) about God's Love.
Video: A couple that RADIATES the love of Christ!
How to Get an NBI Clearance
12 Non-Sample-Size Celebrities Who Couldn’t Get Designers to DressThem
Breaking the perfection habit
How to Master a Quick and EasyBun
Julianne Hough Blonde Medium Wavy Hairstyle for Layers
How to Help Resist and Change Unelected Bureaucracy Rules
20 Ideas for Bob Braids in Ultra Chic Hairstyles
The Milk and Cookie Disease Epidemic: How Much Candy Is Your Child Drinking
10 Fabulous Fall Wedding Ideas
Mighty Paw Leather Dog Leash, Light Brown, Standard
Top 25 Luxury Brands on Social Media: See Who’s the MostPopular
Justin Theroux Doesnt Care What People Think of Him After Jennifer Aniston Split
How to Get Your Life Back on Track
Date: 06.12.2018, 13:55 / Views: 51252