How to Fusion Dance in Dragonball Z (Video Game)
The following is a fictional dance that appears in Dragonball Z. The Fusion Dance (Fūsion Hā) is a technique that Goku introduces during the Buu Saga. The purpose of the Fusion Dance is to temporarily merge two bodies into a single, superior entity. In the series, the result of a correctly performed Fusion Dance is a superior being whose power is multiplied several times that of the individual fusees.
Handle your arms in the opposite direction of your partner.
Step on your toes.
Turn your arms clockwise to your partner.
While doing this you have to take 3 small steps towards him.
Lift your knees up in the air.
Turn your knees to your partner
Point your fingertips to your partner and touch each other fingers to make the Fusion dance complete.
In the 6th step, don't they make fists with their hands?
Is there a guide for fusion names?
Does this actually work?
- The Fusion Dance actually is a short series of poses that are performed by two characters of equal power levels, roughly equal size and same race.
- To perform the Fusion Dance correctly, the fusees must create a perfectly symmetrical image of one another.
- Watch Dragon ball z to learn more about the technique a lot.
- If one character performs the dance wrong, then it will result in an obese character who is much weaker than either fusee individually.
- If thetimingof the poses is off, it results in a sickly looking fusion who is also much weaker then each fusee individually. Regardless, the fused character possess mixed physical traits of their original counterparts.
Video: Goku Teaches Vegeta The Fusion Dance
12 Smart Carry-On Luggage Packing Tips
You Can Predict Whether You’ll Get the Flu—Really
How to Get Your Children Away from TV
Fight the Fatigue of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
How to Treat Tachycardia
Magnesium Requirements and Dietary Sources
How to Buy a Used Camper
How to Check Yellow Sapphire
How to Measure a Dogs Respiration Rate
2013 Short Curly Hairstyles with Bangs
Teaching Your Child to Eat Healthy
Here’s How to Prevent Neck Pain When Doing Crunches
Top Shoulder-Length Hairstyles to Try Right Now