How to fry beef?
There are many ways to fry beef. But in order for this dish to turn out really tasty and nutritious, you should learn more about the peculiarities of this type of meat and get acquainted with proven recipes of its preparation from the treasury of world cuisine. How to fry beef and will be discussed further.
How to fry beef
Before you fry beef, you should choose the right one and prepare a piece of meat for frying. Best of all, young beef or veal is suitable for cooking in a pan. The selected piece of meat must be thoroughly cleaned of films and tendons and, if necessary, cut off excess fat.
In order to deliciously fry beef in a pan, you can use the following simple recipes. Products will need the following:
- beef meat - 200 g per serving;
- vegetable oil (sunflower or olive);
- salt pepper;
- a mixture of aromatic herbs and peppers for fried meat (to taste);
- onions (optional).
Recipe 1: how to fry beef in a pan
- Cooked piece of meat should be cut into pieces the size of 10-12 mm across the fibers.
- Beat the slices of beef slightly with a hammer.
- Spattered meat sprinkled with salt and spices to taste.
- Fry on both sides in a frying pan heated with oil until a brownish crust forms (the degree of frying may vary: strong, medium, half-fried or with blood).
- Onion cut into half rings, fry it separately from the cooked meat or with it.
Recipe 2: how to fry soft beef
- Cooked piece of meat should be cut into thick slices (20-25 cm) across the fibers.
- Sliced pieces slightly repelled.
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle with other spices as desired.
- Fry the portioned pieces on both sides until crusting.
- To fry the soft beef, you need to add some water to the pan with the meat. Stir the fried pieces with water and, right in the pan, put in the oven (with a temperature of 200 - 220 degrees).
- Keep in the oven for another half hour, pouring the juice released.
How to fry a beef steak
A classic steak is a piece of 3 cm thick roasted beef on both sides.For steak, beef pulp is taken from the intercostal portion, it is best to take fresh meat, then the steak is tender and fragrant. Before you fry a beef steak, you need to decide on the degree of its readiness: with a low degree, the meat has an internal temperature of 45 to 50 ° C, with an average - this temperature ranges from 55 to 60 ° C, and a strongly roasted steak has 65 -70 ° C. This temperature is checked with a cooking thermometer, but if it is not there, the degree of roasting is determined by the color of the steak using an experimental method. Most often, steak is cooked with medium roasting, which should have a smooth brown color, and when piercing, ooze with pinkish juice.
How to fry beef in butter
This recipe includes:
- 800 gr. - 1 kg of beef;
- 50 gr. butter;
- ground salt and black pepper (to taste).
- Wash a piece of beef and dry it with a paper towel.
- Cut into several portions of 3 cm thick, pepper.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Place the steaks in the pan and fry them alternately on each side (4 minutes per side for medium cooking).
- Salt the steaks before serving.
How to fry beef meat: tips from experienced chefs
The following tips are designed to help novice cooks prepare roast beef dishes. In addition, recipes and tips for proper meat frying can be found here: How to fry meat.
- Beef meat for frying should be cut across the fibers, for uniform heat penetration into the thickness of the meat during cooking.
- When frying beef on coals, it should be noted that their temperature is higher than in the pan, so the meat must first be fried on both sides to form a crust (so that the juice does not flow out), and only then continue further roasting.
- The oil in the heated frying pan should not be smoked when frying the meat - this will make the meat hard. The temperature of the heated frying pan should be such that when laying meat on it, a hissing sound is heard.
- After removing the beef steaks from the heat, they should be allowed to soak for 7-10 minutes. This will allow the juice that has risen up during frying to be distributed throughout the piece, and will make the taste of the steak more tender.
Of course, this is not all known ways of how to fry beef, but only the most famous and affordable ones.However, having mastered them, you will learn how to do a lot of things intuitively, and you may even invent your own recipes.