How to Edit a Live Photo on iPhone or iPad
This wikiHow teaches you how to change a live photo's key frame, add live effects, or turn off all of its live features, using an iPhone or iPad.
1. Open Photos.
2. Open the live photo you want to edit.
3. Swipe up and select an effect.
4. TapEditon the top-right.
5. Drag the slider at the bottom to change the frame.
6. TapMake Key Photo.
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.The Photos icon looks like a colored pinwheel on a white background. You can find it on one of your homepages.
Tap theAlbumstab.This button is in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open a list of all your photo albums.
Tap theLive Photosalbum.You can find all your live photos in this album.
Tap the live photo you want to edit.This will open the picture in full-screen.
- You can hold down a live photo to view the entire playback.
Swipe up on the live photo.Here, you can see a list of all the live effects you can use.
Select an effect under the "Effects" heading.Tapping will apply the effect to your photo.
- Loopwill turn your live photo into a standard video loop.
- Bouncewill create another video loop that plays your live photo from the beginning to the end, then play it in reverse.
- Long Exposurewill combine all the frames in your live photo, and turn it into one, single long-exposure frame.
Tap on the top-right.This will open the selected live photo in editing mode.
Drag and move the slider at the bottom to change the frame.You'll see your live photo's frames at the bottom of your screen. Hold down and drag the white slider here to the frame you want to use.
TapMake Key Photo.This option will pop up when you change the frame slider at the bottom. It will set the selected frame as your live photo's key picture.
Tap the button at the top (optional).This will turn off the selected picture's live photo feature. You will only see the key picture.
- You can turn it back on anytime by tapping the same button in the Edit window.
Tap .This is a yellow button in the bottom-right corner of your screen. It will save your changes, and quit the editor.
Video: 3D LIVE PHOTO EDITING ZOETROPIC APP TUTORIAL PART-2
How to Make Soy Candles
What Is My Tax Bracket
How to Make a Button Christmas Tree
Top 10 Online Beauty Shopping Sites toBookmark
How to Treat Toe Nail Fungus
Isabel Marant Admits The Sneaker Wedge Is Over See Her New SleekerStyle
Speedy Day-To-Night MakeupTips
How to Make Natural Make-Up at Home in Hindi
Casual Sex Is a Lot More Common (and Satisfying) Than You MightThink