How to draw an alien?
Children usually draw flowers, the sun, various animals, but often many of them also want to portray an alien, but do not know how to do it. How to draw an alien?
In order to help children draw an alien creature and find out how to draw an alien in stages, we follow this instruction.
Children love to draw aliens, because they have the same body parts as humans.
- First we draw a large circle, which we divide in the middle with a horizontal line. This circle will serve as the head of the alien. A larger circle, because aliens must have a big head relative to the body. Further from the circle down, we draw an uneven vertical line and lay a horizontal line through this line. It will be the trunk from which arms and legs extend.
- Next on the painted circle that serves as the head, we draw large ears that are lowered down.
- The next step is to draw the eyes.Draw large, elongated eyes and place them at a great distance from each other to make the newcomer look more real. Next we draw small nostrils that look like the nose of an animal, so that the newcomer looks aggressive.
- When the face is ready, you need to draw a long neck where you drew an uneven horizontal line at the bottom of the head. After the neck, draw a torso that needs to be represented as a triangle. From the trunk-triangle draw bent arms.
- At the end, draw the legs and legs stretched along the waist, as well as the feet. You can draw and tail.
- Here's how to draw an alien! Gradually, we painted all the actions, it remains to erase all the extra lines, and the hero is ready!
You can also try to draw other variants of aliens represented in the images below.