How to Do the Bench Press Exercise
- If you intend to lift heavy weights, you should ask someone with experience to "spot" for you by offering assistance when required.
- Bench pressing can be dangerous. Make sure the path of the bar is not low over the mouth and neck region when unracking or racking the bar. That means you should move the weight "from" and "to" the rack from an arms extended position and not low across the neck and face.
- The grip on the bar should normally be wide enough so that the elbow joints are at least at right angles and the forearms in a perpendicular plane. A slightly wider or narrower grip can also be used with experience.
- You can "lock-out" your elbows, contrary to some safety advice that is generally misguided. Just make sure you don't lock them out suddenly or explosively.
- The hand grip should be overhand and feature the thumbs placed under the bar and across the top of the fingers. Don't place the thumbs behind the bar or locked beneath the fingers.
- Keep your butt and head flat on the bench and feet flat on the floor for stability, but don't push your head into the bench to assist the lift; firm up the neck muscles instead.
Video: How to Bench Press WITHOUT Pain - Reverse Grip Bench!!
Student Files Lawsuit Against Her Parents for College Tuition
È uscito il nuovo trailer di Dumbo di Tim Burton, il film amarcord che ti farà tornare bambina
Kate Winslet Talks About Her New Husband And New Baby
10 Tips for Easy Vegetable Preparation
How to Contact Jeremy Clarkson
The anti-shyness pill
Office Shoes Discount Codes 2019
A Commitment to Exercise Turns Rachel’s MS Diagnosis Into a Positive Force
DIY: How To Prepare Kajal At Home
5 Reasons Why Some Foods Show Up In Your Poop
7 Low-Calorie Halloween Treats
Date: 09.12.2018, 13:27 / Views: 65254