How to decorate shoes?
Agree that we all have an individuality. Everyone wants to differ from each other not only in their thinking abilities, but also externally, to bring some sort of "flavor" into the overall picture of human society. Gray, stealth today is easy to change. Let's talk, for example, how to decorate shoes so as not to meet on the street the same as yours.
Shoe decoration accessories
Very often, buying a new shoe pulls us not only the model, but also the accessories with which it is decorated. But, if the shoes themselves are good, and even on the foot comfortable, but do not have any designer finishes, do not worry. Now we will share some tips on how to decorate shoes with different accessories.
Special skills are not required. Choose from the number of rhinestones, beads, decorative buttons, buckles, brooches that you need and put on the glue. Already shoes will be transformed, and will look unusual.
We decorate ourselves
A little imagination and craftsmanship can come in handy for decorating shoes. If you are in this area is not strong, use the advice of girlfriends and specialists.Here are some ideas for decorating your own shoes.
- Take a satin ribbon, bend it in half lengthwise, mark it with a thread and pull it off. If the fullness of the flower suits you, cut the ribbon, wrap the edge in the middle and fasten. Sew the beads in the center. The size of the flower depends on the width of the ribbon. You can make several flowers of different shapes and diameters.
- Take a small chain, sew around the edges buttons in the style of shoes "ethno", "tree", "metal". Secure on shoes using super glue.
- Large volumetric but airy flower, can be made from organza. Using a candle, you can cut the petals, "squeeze" over the flame. Gently bring the fabric to the fire so that it does not blacken or smoke. The shape of the flower, choose for yourself.
- Kant shoe process tape or in the form of "rulika", twisted cloth.
- Decorate the top of the heel with sparkles or rhinestones, planted on glue. Secure them on top with a glassy or acrylic lacquer.
Old shoes are so favorite! So what if the nose was a little scratched or the heel was worn off. Everything can be changed by hand. The fact that the competence of the shoemaker, entrust him. Update the taps, put "prevention", and the rest - yourself.Learn how to decorate old shoes.
A shabby nose can be repainted. Seal with masking tape the places that you do not want to change, including the sole. Spongem apply shoe paint of the desired color and dry. Remove the tape and secure with top varnish. Decorate the junction with rhinestones or a finished strip of decorative roses. Here you have the new "favorite" shoes.