How to dance at a wedding?
Watch the video
Wedding dance of young people is considered one of the most pleasant moments of celebration. However, many do not know how to dance at a wedding. Of course, the choice of the first dance of the newlyweds remains for the newlyweds - they can choose as the traditional option, and come up with their own dance.
The most popular wedding dance is the waltz. However, quite often the newlyweds choose tango, rumba, salsa, bachata as the first dance, and some even make a staged costume-show. But in any case, in order for the wedding dance to be beautifully performed, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Prepare the dance in advance. And not on the eve of the wedding, but at least a month before the event.
- Learning to feel a partner: letting you be led and able to lead.
- First explore your party, and then get together with a partner.
- If it is difficult to master the movements independently, there is no need to waste time, it is better to immediately contact experienced teachersThey will give you the perfect dance, and you will shine at your wedding.
- Add to the dance a few extraordinary moments and additional movements. This will make the wedding dance bright and memorable.
As for the guests, they can dance at the wedding, as they please: you can invite a nice person and dance a slow dance with him or start dancing when fast music plays. Very often guests dance while participating in music competitions.