How to cure intestines?
Intestinal problems provoke gas and bloating, as well as heaviness and stool changes. Violation of the microflora (dysbacteriosis) leads to a deterioration in the general well-being of a person and, in addition to intestinal and stomach diseases, can cause skin problems. The topic of our article is how to cure intestines.
Pain in the intestines other than dysbiosis can be caused by other diseases (the most common diarrhea, colitis, enteritis). And if dysbacteriosis and diarrhea can be cured on its own, then in inflammatory processes, an examination by a doctor (proctologist or gastroenterologist) is necessary. You may need blood and feces for analysis, as well as the study of the intestine with the help of an x-ray machine. It is worth noting that some diseases require surgical intervention.
How to self-cure intestines
Intestinal problems are often associated with unhealthy diet, stress and an inactive lifestyle.
To adjust the work of the intestines and normalize the stool, it is necessary to balance your diet.Firstly, special attention should be paid to fresh vegetables (cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets) and fruits (oranges, apples, tangerines, grapes). Also for the normalization of the bowels are useful nuts and dried fruits.
Secondly, include in the diet of fermented milk products, as well as vegetable and butter.
Bread should be chosen from wholemeal flour, grain is better.
For breakfast you need to eat a portion of porridge (better than manna). Meat should be replaced with fish or mushrooms.
In the absence of kidney disease, you need to drink two to three liters of pure water per day.
At the time of treatment, exclude from your menu white bread, pasta, rice, chocolate, coffee and strong tea.
To avoid problems with the intestines, it is important to pay attention to physical exertion. At the same time enough daily walks for at least half an hour and one or two visits to the pool per week.
In addition, there is a special massage for the proper functioning of the intestines.
- Starting position - supine, legs bent.
- Put your hands on your stomach and press down with one finger on the navel until rhythmic movements in this area (pulsation) appear.
- Close your eyes and lie down in this position for 15 minutes.
- Massage daily for one month.
Traditional therapy for intestinal diseases
- Mix crushed dried apricots, prunes, figs in equal quantities and season with honey. Take a tablespoon at night;
- Mix freshly squeezed carrot, spinach and sweet pepper juices in equal shares. Drink a quarter of a glass an hour after the morning meal;
- Crush the leaves of green tea. Eat 1/2 teaspoon of ground tea on an empty stomach four times a day;
- Roast vegetables and beans. It is necessary to put out a quarter of a pumpkin and one onion in vegetable oil. Then add a glass of boiled beans. Add pepper and salt to taste;
- Heat a tablespoon of honey and add chopped aloe leaves. Eat the mixture one hour before breakfast;
- Decoctions of herbs (chamomile, mint, St. John's wort, yarrow);
- Eat cabbage and potato juices.
Actions for intestinal pain
- Take a hot bath (in the absence of appendicitis inflammation) with essential oils (lavender, rosemary).
- After the bath, drink a cup of herbal tea (brew two teaspoons of rosemary or chamomile with a glass of boiling water and let it brew for 5 minutes).
- Lie on your back and bend your knees. At the same time relax the muscles of the abdomen and buttocks.
- For severe pain, lie on your stomach or side and put a heating pad on the sore spot.
If fever, nausea and vomiting, changes in feces (discoloration, blood), call a doctor immediately.