How to Cook Orange Jelly
- Preparation time:1 minute
- Cooking time:1 minute
Orange Jelly Recipe
The original form of serving this dessert will surely attract the attention of your guests.
- Dip gelatin in cool water for 40 minutes.
- Cut the oranges in half, carefully remove the pulp and squeeze the juice out of it.
- Heat the diluted gelatin in a microwave or in a water bath, add sugar and orange juice. Strain the mixture.
- Put the peel on the empty glasses and fill it with gelatinous mass. Send the blanks in the fridge for 4 hours.
Slice the prepared dessert into slices.
Orange Jelly with Gelatin
A beautiful dessert with an unusual filling can be prepared for a children's holiday or a friendly party.
- oranges - 4 pcs .;
- plums - 10 pcs .;
- water - 200 ml;
- sour cream - 150 g;
- sugar - 90 g;
- gelatin - 60 g
- Fill the gelatine with water and let it swell. After that, heat the mixture in a water bath, not bringing the liquid to a boil.
- Combine sour cream with 30 g of sugar and 1/3 of the gelatinous mass. Pour the mixture into curly silicone molds for ice or chocolate. Put the blanks in the freezer.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges, mix it with the remaining sugar and gelatin.
- Cut the plums into small pieces and place them on the bottom of large transparent glasses. There also send figures of sour cream jelly.
- Fill the “filling” with orange juice and send the blanks in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
If you prefer, instead of plums, you can take any other fruits.
We offer you another simple recipe for a beautiful and tasty dessert.
- oranges - 2 pcs .;
- banana - 1 pc .;
- boiled water - 150 ml;
- sour cream - 120 g;
- sugar - 90 g;
- gelatin - 10 g.
- Pour gelatin with cold water for 20 minutes.
- Cut the banana into small pieces and place it in the blender bowl. Add 60 g of sugar and sour cream, then mix the products.
- Heat the swollen gelatin on low heat.Mix 2/3 of the mixture with a banana puree. Pour the resulting mass into the bowls or glasses. Send the blanks in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and combine it with the remaining gelatin. Pour the mixture on the frozen banana puree and return the billet to the cold.
Dessert will be ready in 30-40 minutes.
Orange jelly can be decorated with peel and grated chocolate.