How to cook fat?
It turns out that you can learn to cook lard yourself. If you like to feast on lard, why not try cooking it? In this article you will learn how to cook fat.
How to cook salted bacon? We will need:
- Fat, cut into cubes of 100-200 grams;
- Salt - 150-200 grams;
- Clean water - 1-1.5 liters;
- Several bay leaves;
- A small amount of onion peel;
- Garlic - a pair of cloves;
- A dozen black peppercorns;
- Coriander - one tablespoon;
- At the beginning, pour pure cold water into a deep pan, then add a glass of salt, a few leaves of bay leaves, a dozen black peppercorns, a little onion peel and boil for 10 minutes.
- Cut the pieces of bacon pieces of bacon into a pan of boiling water and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- While the lard is boiling, make a spicy mixture.
- The recipe for the spicy mixture is very simple: chop the black peppercorns together with the leaves of bay leaves and mix it all up with chopped garlic until smooth.
- Remove the fat and roll it in a spicy mixture.
- Put the bacon on the plate and let it cool at room temperature. Now we need a small sheet of foil. After the fat has cooled, wrap it in foil and put it in the fridge. After a certain amount of time, the fat will harden. Take it out of the fridge, cut it into slices and gently place the bacon on the plate.
Enjoy your meal!