How to cook a roll?
Roll is a dish that looks great on a festive table. As a filling, you can use eggs, cheese, prunes, dried apricots, mushrooms, onions, carrots and other products. So let's learn how to make a roll.
- One kilogram of pork;
- Two hundred grams of cheese;
- One Bulgarian pepper;
- One hundred grams of dry white mushrooms;
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- Bunch of green onions;
- One hundred milliliters of dry white wine;
- Two teaspoons of coarse mustard;
- Two cloves of garlic;
- One tablespoon of sour cream;
- A teaspoon of peppercorns;
- Salt and pepper.
- To cook pork roll, you must pour boiling water over the mushrooms and leave for half an hour.
- In the middle of a piece of pork, make an incision, not finishing one centimeter to the end.
- Next, you need to turn the pork, and make the same cuts on the left and on the right parallel to the first cut.
- Now you need to beat off the pork, salt and pepper and grease with mustard.
- Mushrooms cut into straws, grate cheese, chop green onions.
- Chop red pepper and chop the garlic.
- Mix cheese, pepper, garlic, onion and mushrooms, add salt and pepper.
- Next, the filling should be put on the meat. Fold the layer into a thick roll and tie a string.
- Now you have to make the sauce. To do this, mix the vegetable oil, sour cream, white wine, peppercorns and salt.
- Roll pour the resulting sauce and put in the oven for half an hour at 200 degrees.
- Before serving, remove and cut the roll.
If you want to learn more recipes for meatloaf, read our article How to cook meatloaf.
Also very tasty is chicken roll. You can cook it from whole chicken or chicken fillet.
How to cook chicken roll
- Chicken fillet - 500 g;
- Prunes - 200 g;
- Hard cheese - 100 g;
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- Salt and pepper.
- Chicken fillet must be repulsed. Then salt and pepper.
- Prune soak for ten minutes in water. Then cut into small pieces.
- Cheese grate.
- Next, mix the cheese with prunes, add a little salt, add mayonnaise.
- Put the stuffing on the filet, roll up the roll and wrap in foil.
- Roll bake for 40-50 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.