How to cook a homemade cake?
Cooking a delicious homemade cake is quite simple. To do this, it is only necessary to use proven recipes and procure the required ingredients in advance. How to make "Angarsk" honey cake and "Napoleon" at home, described below.
Napoleon cake recipe on beer
To make a homemade cake "Napoleon" the following ingredients are needed:
- light beer - 200 ml;
- butter - 200 g;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- flour - 500 g;
- sugar - 200 g;
- milk - 800 ml;
- egg yolks - 5 pcs .;
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag;
- potato starch - 3 tbsp. l
- condensed milk - 1 can.
The process of making this cake consists of the following steps:
- Take the butter and grind it with flour into a crumb.
- Add the beer there and knead on the basis of these ingredients the elastic dough, which you put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Beat yolks with vanilla, sugar and starch.
- Add milk to them and put in a water bath: it is necessary that the mass thickens.
- Add condensed milk to it, mix and cool, as a result you get a cream for the cake.
- Cut the dough into 7 pieces and roll each one thinly.
- Cut the layers out of the layers using a plate or lid, put them and the remaining trim on the trays. Trim can then be used to sprinkle the cake.
- Korzhi sure to pierce with a fork, and then bake until golden brown in the oven.
- Cool them, smear with cream and sprinkle with crumbs from scraps, and then leave in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
The recipe for the classic "Napoleon", you can learn from our article How to bake a cake.
Recipe "Angarsk" honey cake
The honey cake according to this recipe is tender and very tasty. It requires the following ingredients:
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- honey - 20 g;
- sugar - 2 cups;
- sour cream - 400 ml;
- soda - 1 tsp;
- butter - 150 g
This original cake is made this way:
- Melt butter in an iron bowl, add sugar and honey.
- As soon as the mass begins to boil, add soda to it, mix everything up and remove from the heat.
- Wait for it to cool, and then put the eggs in there and whisk everything with a whisk.
- Start to add flour to the resulting mass, you need to get a thick dough, put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Cover baking paper on a baking sheet, spread half of the dough over it and spread it evenly over the entire surface.
- Put the cake to bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, and at this time make the second of the remaining dough.
- Cool the finished cakes and cut in half.
- Whip sour cream with sugar until thick mass.
- Put the cakes on each other and give them the same shape, chop the trimming into a crumb.
- Each cake richly grease with sour cream.
- Sprinkle the cake with crumbs and leave it in the fridge for a few hours to soak.
Try also to bake sour cream. It turns out incredibly tasty and fragrant.