How to cook a charlotte with apples?
Charlotte with apples is perfect for tea. This cake can be served to the family and festive table. You can cook a charlotte with apples in the oven or a slow cooker. In any case, it will turn out delicious, fragrant and satisfying. How to make it is described in detail below.
Charlotte with apples in the oven
It’s quite simple to make charlotte pie in the oven, but first you need to stock up on these ingredients:
- granulated sugar - 300 g;
- eggs - 6 pcs .;
- wheat flour - 350 g;
- butter - 150 g;
- apples - 4 pcs.
The process of cooking charlotte consists of the following steps:
- Beat eggs into a container and add sugar to them.
- Beat these ingredients in a strong foam mixer.
- In the resulting mixture, add melted butter at room temperature, and then whisk it again.
- Start adding sifted flour to the mass, gently mix all with a wooden spatula to make a watery dough.
- Wash apples and cut into plates.
- Take the form, grease and pour ½ of the dough into it.
- Put in it the sliced apples, be sure to distribute them evenly.
- Pour them with the remaining dough and put all baked in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40-50 minutes.
Charlotte with apples in a slow cooker
Charlotte in a slow cooker, cooked according to this recipe, turns out fragrant, tasty and tender. It requires the following ingredients:
- apples - 5 pcs .;
- flour - 350 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- egg - 5 pcs .;
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag;
- Cinnamon - a pinch.
Charlotte in a slow cooker is prepared as follows:
- Take apples, wash and slice.
- Beat eggs into the foam, and then add sugar in them, then continue to beat the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Add in a portion of the flour and knead the thin dough.
- Pour a portion of it in a multicooker container, and then lay out the apples, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and vanilla sugar, and then lay out the remaining dough.
- Set the pastry mode on the slow cooker to 60 minutes. Do not open the lid at this time.
- Put the ready cake on the dish and serve it cooled down to tea.
Charlotte can also be cooked in French, with peaches, or according to the classic recipe.