How to choose a bra?
Watch the video
To choose the right bra is necessary not only for the sake of beauty, but also for the sake of breast health. And for this it is very important that this detail of the wardrobe does not hamper the form and sit like a glove. How to choose such linen, read further.
Choose a bra shape
Depending on the size of the breast, as well as on the clothes you are going to wear, you need to choose one or another type of bra.
- Classical. It quite well closes the chest from the bottom and sides, has a medium-wide strap. Such models will suit most women, except perhaps only women with very large breasts. For them, you can find more convenient products.
- Balconette. Due to the low cups of this type of bra significantly exposes the chest (almost to the nipples), supporting it only from the bottom. The model will be good for owners of small breasts, and for impressive parameters this product is contraindicated - the breast will just fall out.
- For a big chest. They securely cover the chest from the bottom and sides, have wide comfortable straps,which will not rub, dig into the skin. Wearing such models for women with appetizing forms, as a rule, is very convenient.
- Bra corset. The product can be both thinner and more dense, with elegant or wider straps. The peculiarity is that under the cups there is a rather wide and dense strip of fabric that smooths the transition from the body to the chest. The model will appeal to women who have extra centimeters in the abdomen and very lush breasts.
- Invisible bras. They allow women to wear any kind of open or thin clothes, while not showing the details of their underwear. In particular, it can be models created for dresses with a very deep neckline, or bras, giving the opportunity to wear a dress with an open back. There are also strapless bras with silicone cups. They will be good both under thin open dresses, and under translucent blouses.
- Push-up. This model is ideal for small and medium breasts. Due to gel or foam inserts in cups, they raise the chest, visually increasing its volume.The intensity of the Push-Up system can be any, and therefore it will not be difficult to choose a product that advantageously emphasizes the advantages of your chest.
- For pregnant. To simplify the process of feeding the baby for the young mother, this model was created. Its peculiarity lies in cups with slots, thanks to which it is very easy to bare the breast for feeding, and then close everything carefully. Also in such products there are often special pockets for cotton pads - in case the milk will leak.
Also bras are lace and smooth, satin. There are products with seams or without them. In addition, the market can find a huge number of erotic bras of the original design.
Choose a bra in size
Before you choose a bra, you must calculate the size of your chest. It is generally accepted to calculate this parameter by the European system of measurements, which involves specifying the size of a digit and a letter. The first one will indicate the volume of the body under the breast, and the second - the fullness of the chest itself (that is, the size of the cup).
To find out your size with a centimeter, measure the diameter of the circumference under the breast and the diameter of the circumference of the breast itself.It is necessary to make measurements on the most prominent points, without stretching the centimeter too much (after all, a bra should not sit against you). To determine the size of the cup, subtract the diameter of the circumference under the breast from the diameter of the breast. The resulting value will correspond to one or another completeness:
- 12-13 cm - A cup, 1st breast size;
- 13-15 cm - cup B, 2nd size;
- 15-17 cm - cup C, 3rd size;
- 18-20 cm - cup D, 4th size;
- 20-22 cm - a cup of DD, the 5th size.
These are the main parameters, but the breast is both smaller and much larger. In these cases, you may have to seek help from the seamstress.
Remember that a bra that really suits your body does not leave traces on the body, reddenings and does not cause unpleasant sensations in the process of wearing. If you are not too comfortable in this product, the chest falls out during a sudden movement or is crushed, the skin gathers in the fold in the armpits, then you need to pick up another product. It does not suit you.