How to change Apple ID?
Watch the video
Apple ID is the authentication system offered by the company for its products. If you speak the language of a regular user, this is an account that allows the user to have access to Apple resources.
It should be noted that a registered account is available from any device, in other words, it is not tied to a specific phone or tablet. Therefore, once having bought the app in the App Store, it can be installed on an unlimited number of devices. Thus, we see that owners of Apple products have the opportunity to share applications with their friends. But for this you need to know how to change your Apple ID.
How to change Apple ID to iPhone
You can change your Apple ID to both iPhone and iPad in two ways:
- App Store;
- using the settings.
Using the App Store
To change your account at Apple Store, follow these instructions:
- Open the App Store.
- In the menu, select "Collection" and go down to the bottom of the page.
- Select the item "Apple ID".
- In the menu that appears, click on the "Exit" button.
- Then click on the inscription "Login".
- In the window that opens, select "With the existing Apple ID."
- Enter the username and password for another account.
With the help of settings
You can change your Apple ID through the settings somewhat faster than using the Apple Store. To change your account through the settings you will need:
- Open settings.
- Enter “iTunes and App Store”.
- Click on the "Apple ID" button.
- Select "Exit".
- In the field that appears, enter the login and password of another account.
- Click on the "Login" button.
As you can see, changing the account to access the App Store is absolutely no difficulty. We hope that the material provided will be useful for you.