How to Add a Calendar to Your Blog
A blog calendar can enhance the appearance of your blog and also help viewers keep track of blog posts, news and updates. You can add a calendar to your blog using various websites that allow you to design and add calendar tools. Once you have created your online calendar the website will provide the HTML code that you need to add to your blog.
Go to the Google search engine homepage and click on "more."
Select "Calendar" from the dropdown menu.
Log in to your Google account.You will be taken to the calendar design page by Google. Using Google to create your calendar offers the following benefits.
- Access your calendar using the link above your Gmail inbox.
- Create private calendars for personal use as well as public calendars.
- Merge calendars so information from different sources is combined in 1 calendar.
Create a free calendar for your blog using the Localendar website.You can create 3 types of calendars with the following calendar tools.
- Personal: the personal calendar allows you to schedule personal tasks, publish local events on your blog and check the weather to make sure there will be no conflict in your plans due to weather conditions.
- Group: you can give your blog visitors some permission to edit the group calendar. This type of calendar is ideal for planning parties, sports events and other social gatherings.
- Organization: the organization calendar is suitable for office events. It allows workers to participate in forum discussions so they can decide when they want to arrange a company event.
Adding the Calendar HTML Code to Your Blog
Copy the HTML code provided by the website that you used to create your calendar (the layout and details of the code can vary greatly depending on the calendar design).
Paste the code within your blog HTML at the location where you want the calendar to appear.Give a gap of 1 empty line before and after the code to set it apart from the rest of the HTML on your blog.
Save the changes that you have made and view your blog.You should see the calendar displayed in the area where you added the code.
- Some blogging services such as Blogger allow you to add a calendar to your blog using widgets. In order to do this you must visit a website that offers a calendar widget for the blogging service that you use and click on the link to add the widget to your blog.
Video: How to Add Google Calendar in WordPress
What is co-dependency, and how can you spot the signs
How Melatonin Can Help You Sleep and Feel Better
How to File a Wrongful Death Claim in California
How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You
6 Simple Ways To Prevent Mosquito Bites
Is my phone making me stupid
Final shrimp count: 73
The Esteé Lauder Companies’ New Book Encourages Women To Reflect On Life Beyond Breast Cancer
Proenza Schouler Gets in the JewelryGame
No-Bake Mocha Protein Bars
How to Make Alcohol from Common Table Sugar
Christian Louboutins Much-Loved Baby Shoes Are Coming Back
What happens when two hurricanes collide