Winter brought with us not only amazing and magical New Year's holidays, but also gave us such a romantic and gentle holiday as Valentine's Day. We started celebrating this holiday more than 25 years ago, and now we are looking forward to it every winter in order to please our soul mate with a small gift. On this holiday it is not necessary to give each other something expensive and elegant. It is enough to exchange on February 14 with small postcards called “Valentines”, in which we leave different romantic and love wishes. Of course, you can buy some Valentine and in stores, but especially they will be considered valuable if they are made with the soul and with their own hands. Such valentines can be made in modern scrapbooking technique. Right now we will consider a master class for making folding beautiful valentine cards. For the master class we take:So, as we have already decided before, we will make valentines folding shape, so from where we begin, it's from watercolor paper will make the basis for postcards. In height, we leave 17 cm, and divide the width into parts: 6 cm, 6 cm and 11 cm.Draw lines of bends and add them in this way.Make two blanks. Now we need to cut out two ribbons of hearts with ribbons, only four, to tie cards to the bow.
Double-sided adhesive tape sticking the back segments on both sides and tying bows in front. Now go to scrap paper.For each postcard, cut out two rectangles of 10.5 cm * 16.5 cm and 4 rectangle 5.5 cm * 16.5 cm.
- Watercolor paper, two sheets 17 * 24 cm;
- Scrapbumag from romantic collections,take bright yellow-and-red tones of paper with elves;
- Scraps on love themes from scrap paper,
- Pictures with bears and angels;
- Felling: hearts red and pink, flowers, glasses and champagne;
- Stamp "With Love" and ink
- Puncher and butterfly 3D;
- Satin ribbons: salmon, pink and white with hearts;
- Pearl beads; br>
- Glue pencil, double-sided adhesive tape, thermo-gun;
- Scissors, pencil and ruler.
Double-sided adhesive tape sticking the back segments on both sides and tying bows in front. Now go to scrap paper.