Fitbit Ranks States for Summer vs. Winter Steps
- 1. New York:They rule both summer and winter with an average of 8807 steps per day in summer and an average temperature of 64F. With New York and its environs being a top walkable city, they can't let a little sweat keep them indoors.
- 2. Minnesota:Average 8675 steps per day and 64F temperature. Minnesotans keep active in all seasons as they were #5 in the winter.
- 3. Wisconsin:Average of 8658 steps per day in summer and 64F average temperature. Like Minnesota, they move about 14% more in summer vs. winter but make the top 10 states for both seasons.
- 4. Massachusetts:8633 average daily steps in summer, which is 13% more than their winter steps (when they rank #4). Boston and other walkable cities in the state also have a big culture for walking and running.
- 5. District of Columbia:They make the top five in summer as well as winter, with 8605 steps per day in summer and 72F average temperature. The walkable urban lifestyle of those who live in DC ensures they keep moving, even if nothing moves through Congress. They deserve kudos for staying active through DC's high humidity.
Video: Which Cities Have The Most Efficient Tesla Drivers?
10 Movie Remakes We Love
How to Make a Cantenna
Alzheimer’s in the Family: A Novel Approach
Creatine: What It Is, When To Take It The Side Effects
How to Stretch the Hip and Lower Back
Beyoncé: 11 Things We’ve Learnt About Her During The Mrs Carter World Tour 2013
The best banners from WomensMarch
This 85-Year-Old Duchess Wore Trainers to the Royal Wedding
How to Keep Discus
What Nobody Tells You About Using Acne Products on Black Skin
Date: 12.12.2018, 23:23 / Views: 33153