Diet: separate meals
How to eat? This question torments many people. It is no secret that proper nutrition ensures not only the beauty of our appearance, but also our health. Special consideration requires the question of diets. Each diet should be unique. We all have different organisms that are not suitable for any diet. Let's talk about how to use separate meals, this diet is quite simple.
Features of separate power supply
The secret of the magical action of separate nutrition lies in a special combination of products with each other and with the body itself. Moderation in food consumption is very important. Well, our menu should be balanced and harmonious.
Let's turn to the basic principles of separate feeding. So:
- You can eat lean meat, fish and poultry. These products are perfectly combined with green, not starchy vegetables. This combination of products actively helps digestion, protects blood vessels from cholesterol and neutralizes the negative effects of animal protein.
- Beans, beans, lentils of all varieties are very well combined with vegetable oils or green vegetables.
- Vegetable oils are also recommended for eating. They should not be refined and not fried.
- For 90 days, a separate-nutrition diet involves eating vegetables that are high in starch, such as potatoes, pasta, bread, and the like. They are very well combined with polukrashcharennymi, that is, with radish, radish, swede. You can not combine these products with animal fats. For example, do not eat dumplings with bread.
- Tomatoes are best combined with acidic fruits. These foods are recommended to be consumed 15-20 minutes before taking the main meal. This is especially true for watermelon and melon.
- Poor and green vegetables such as onions, celery, dill, parsley, salads of all kinds, onions, etc., go well with a small amount of animal fats and vegetable oils.
- It is important to learn that milk is a separate food, not a drink. The fact is that milk is digested with sour juices. If at the time of digestion of milk, in the stomach there are particles of other food, then the milk molecules envelop them. As a result, the digestive process is heavily delayed.The stomach must first digest the milk shell, and only then the food itself. In addition, the food is not processed for a long time and rots.
- Cottage cheese also needs to be consumed separately. Cottage cheese is a complete protein that goes well with green vegetables and other dairy products.
- Eggs are perfectly combined with green vegetables, because, again - this is protein.
- A 90 day separate diet welcomes nuts. They are useful as a separate product, as they contain a lot of easily digestible vegetable fats.
- Mushrooms are a neutral group that goes well with carbohydrates and proteins.
There are a variety of diets for 90 days. Their authors use the principles above. The main idea of any such diet is the use of a four-day food cycle.
- On the first day, it is recommended to use mainly proteins.
- The second day of the meal involves the use of starch-containing products.
- The third day is necessary to highlight the consumption of carbohydrates.
- The fourth day is recommended to use various kinds of vitamins.
Remember that you can create your own menu using the principles of separate meals. However, for a complete result and in order to preserve your health, you must consult with your nutritionist.
Remember that the struggle with excess weight can turn against you. Do not be frivolous about the formation of your diet. It is very difficult to overestimate the importance of food and the quality of products for our body.
Not all reviews about the diet of nutrition are purely positive. As it turned out in practice, there are supporters of the theory of separate feeding and its opponents. What do the angry voices say about?
- The first postulate of critics of separate nutrition states that there are no “pure” products in nature. That is, there is no such food, which would contain only proteins, only fats or only carbohydrates. The exception is, perhaps, only pure sugar and egg white. Thus, separate feeding is impossible.
- Our intestines are adapted to a mixed type of food. This state of affairs has developed in the course of evolution. Peoples of all continents always ate mixed food.
- Many modern nutritionists have seriously criticized the postulates of a separate diet.
Thus, there is no consensus about whether food is beneficial or harmful. The diet should primarily heal your body and not harm it. There are people to whom such food helps, and there are also those whose organism cannot accept it. In the end, it all comes down to developing an individual style of nutrition.